“Excellent Meal, Solid Service”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 935 Restaurants in Plano
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Welcome to Maggiano's Little Italy in Plano, TX, conveniently located at the Shops at Willow Bend. Our 288-seat dining room is ideal for group lunches, festive gatherings and romantic dinners for two. Maggiano's specializes in serving lavish portions of authentic Italian-American cuisine served family-style. Our menu is large and varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish and memorable desserts.
Reviewed January 3, 2014

The family and I visited this location the Monday before Christmas. After making reservations earlier in the day, we were seated immediately upon arrival with the only drawback being is we were seated both near the kitchen and one of the POS terminals. Our server was friendly and attentive and was consistent without being over bearing. The food we ordered was excellent and if you are on a budget, I recommend their "Get One, Take One" offer where you get one classic pasta to eat and another to go. I have been to this location several times and have never had a bad experience.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

I went to this Maggiano's Little Italy the Saturday before Christmas to buy a gift card. One thing that is annoying is that the website fails to mention what time they open or close, so I had to call them to find out. It was 11 pm that night. I came in through their secondary entrance and found a station with a sign stating gift cards were sold there. Not after 9pm I soon found out after asking and I was directed to the bar. I was able to buy my gift card then without incident. I don't expect much when just stopping in to buy a gift card, but no one was particularly welcoming, thus the average rating.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

The food was reasonably good, large portions and everyone seamed to enjoy what they ordered. Unfortunately, the service was slow and incomplete. The waiter was un-attentive. The chairs were wobbly (really). And not a very comfortable experience in general. There are many better Italian restaurants in the area both for food and service. This place is surviving on its reputation and probably because you can get "one to take home" if you order the right meal. Do yourself a favor and look around for a better place.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

We started with frozen peach bellinis and flat-bread pizza in the bar. We followed in the restaurant with delicious pasta dishes. The option to choose one entree to eat in the restaurant and have one entree to take home was a great value. We finished our meal with the desert sampler. Maggiano's has excellent cheese cake and cream brulee. Overall a great evening.

Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

I have been to many Italian resteraunts around the country but Maggiano's is fantastic. Prompt friendly service and of course the food is fantastic like I said. You can't beat the special eat one and take one home. Lasagna is my favorite.