“Great food and service”

Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Legacy
Description: Jasper's serves award-winning gourmet backyard cuisine in an atmosphere of casual elegance. Enjoy unique and unsurpassed dishes that reflect in our "Gourmet Backyard" cuisine. Our Scratch Kitchen focuses on the best of America's regional cuisine, including wood-grilled pizzas, prime steaks, seafood, salads and desserts, Jasper's service, style and décor all work together to create an unforgettable culinary experience.
Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

Had a great meal with my spouse. She had the pork tenderloin which was very good. I went for the filet, medium well, which was still fairly pink in the middle, yum! Overall, a very mice dinner.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed May 27, 2018

Lets start with service was stelar and absolutely can't praise it enough. The food is the kicker.. I've been to this Jasper's 3 times now and every time the seafood was over cooked. The folks I dined with all had the opinions that their food was just OK.

For the price and reputation of Jasper's, I expected better.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 27, 2018

We were a group of 15, the server did not seem boethered about it! He served us all food on time! The blue cheese chips were awesome, and once the server found out it was our first time there, he gave the chips as complimentary! Portions are large and easily be shared between two people! Food tasted good!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 14, 2018

My family held a birthday reception for my 70th birthday here, and it was wonderful. Food was excellent -- liked by all. The attention to detail and service throughout was great -- very accommodating. I would recommend Jaspers for any special occasion.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

The best thing served here is the Maytag blue cheese chips. They are the quintessential “to die for” food. Kent Rathburn, who owns Abacus in dallas, also owns this restaurant. The food here is consistently delicious. Nice place for a date.

Date of visit: November 2017