“Great Business Lunch”
Review of Jasper's

Jasper's
Reserve with OpenTable
Jasper's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 945 Restaurants in Plano
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Legacy
Description: Jasper's serves award-winning gourmet backyard cuisine in an atmosphere of casual elegance. Enjoy unique and unsurpassed dishes that reflect in our "Gourmet Backyard" cuisine. Our Scratch Kitchen focuses on the best of America's regional cuisine, including wood-grilled pizzas, prime steaks, seafood, salads and desserts, Jasper's service, style and décor all work together to create an unforgettable culinary experience.
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I was privileged to get to do a business lunch at Jaspers. It was delicious. They have some unique dishes here for sure. I had the Texas Pecan Crusted Rainbow Trout. It was delicious. The presentation was incredible, almost too beautiful to eat. One thing that made this a great restaurant for business is that it was not too loud. However, this is not the place to get huge amounts of food. They approach the business more on flavor and presentation rather than volume.

You are able to conduct a business conversation without having to yell over the background noise. There is outdoor dining and valet parking (see photos). Most lunch prices were 15-20 dollars.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

My boyfriend and I liked our visit. All employees were extremely professional, friendly, and well-groomed with decor to match. We visited for Sunday brunch, so the prices weren't as high as others have mentioned (from others, I've learned dinner is very pricy here). Our meals were just average prices and they were very good. Nothing too too special, but very good. Our service was great. However, my favorite was the live jazz music. It made Jasper's somewhere we could like to come back to. It wasn't too loud or too soft - just right. The music was soothing and helped us enjoy our visit.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

this was a special occasion brunch. First it started with where my party (which had a reservation in a nearly empty restaurant) was seated - right in the line of traffic to the kitchen. we were bumped countless times from the staff and we were so close to the kitchen noise you couldn'tt hear any conversation across the table. The Calimari appetizer all salt and not edible, we had to send it back. The replacement was so bland and tasteless. The chili-lime biscuits were served in a gravy that was congealed, and the mac and cheese was luke warm at best. the ham and cheese sandwich was fatty. In fact, all of the food was luke warm and frankly, for $200 for a brunch I'd expect to be blown away. Very disappointed with this restaurant - We wont go back.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

As an Atlanta resident, I am a huge fan of Kevin Rathbun's restaurants. So I was very excited to check out one of Kent's places on a recent trip to Dallas. Unfortunately, the meal was not as good as I had hoped. On a positive note, the staff members I encountered were very pleasant. My friend ordered the best of the three dishes, an Asian style surf and turf. My fiance's chicken fried duck and my ribs were fine. If I went to a backyard bbq and was served this food, I'm sure I would have thought it was quite nice. But when spending $200+ on a dinner for three, I expect that I will walk away very satisfied. I really wanted to like this place (and I did enjoy the bar area to start and the staff) but the best way that I can describe my experience is just alright.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

We stopped for drinks and apps. Bar tenders were fine more of drink servers, not bartenders. Braised pork belly was good but the sweet potatoes under neath we're too sweet. It was fine nothing fantastic. Pricey too