“Exceptional Everything”
Review of Jasper's

Jasper's
Reserve with OpenTable
Jasper's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 925 Restaurants in Plano
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Legacy
Description: Jasper's serves award-winning gourmet backyard cuisine in an atmosphere of casual elegance. Enjoy unique and unsurpassed dishes that reflect in our "Gourmet Backyard" cuisine. Our Scratch Kitchen focuses on the best of America's regional cuisine, including wood-grilled pizzas, prime steaks, seafood, salads and desserts, Jasper's service, style and décor all work together to create an unforgettable culinary experience.
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I'll start from the moment we arrived, the Host was friendly and seated us. The waiter appeared immediately & had a vast array of different waters available, & the wine list. I picked a Pinot Noir from the Williamette Valley (sorry can't remember the name) but it was awesome, nice wine glass. We ordered the baby back ribs, with hot potatoe salad - both were out of this world good! We splurged and ordered an extra side of macaroni & cheese - OMG this was incredible, 3 white cheeses mingled with small round ham, not sure of the pasta but they were small & round also, just sinfully good. The waiter and the male host both stopped at our table & we talked about Wisconsin and the unfortunate loss of the Packers. They were just so friendly, and made us feel like we were almost at home. The atmosphere is nice, you can see them cooking in the kitchen, there's a window to view. Large portion sizes & excellent wine selection.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I like the atmosphere at Jasper's. Quiet, dimly lit, good service. Food is good. Fairly extensive wine list.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Rathbun's great place certainly has slipped. It was a birthday dinner and we were all set for the prime rib which D magazine had raved about in times gone by, and it had to go back. Other diners around us had the similar experience. Hopeful that it doesn't go down the slippery slope of some of his other Dallas eateries.

1  Thank dwpks
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We stopped at Jasper's for lunch on a recent trip to Dallas. I had read that the Maytag Blue Cheese potato chips were to die for so we ordered those first. Kettle cooked potato chips stirred with Maytag Blue Cheese until they were all coated, then covered with more sprinkles of cheese and green onion. Absolute heaven on a plate! The server was very knowledgable with the menu and recommended their best sellers which were the ribs and the rotisserie chicken. We ordered those and the jumbo shrimp with polenta grits at our table. Everything was perfect and there were no leftovers, even after the chips! The manager came over to visit with us and was very pleasant. Our friends had the homemade Arnold Palmer's and said they were the very best they had ever tasted. It is pricy, so I would recommend trying it for lunch. All in all a wonderful dining experience.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

We went for a happy hour, so we did not get to taste entries, just appetizers, but everything was absolutely delicious (shrimp, calamari, pizza) and a service was top notch. I do not drink, and usually have to look for someone to refill my glass with water. They attended to my water glass without me even noticing. I will be back there for dinner.

Been to Jasper's? Share your experiences!