“Tasty”

Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Asheville, North Carolina
“Tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

Here's a place that slips off our radar, but when we visit, we tell ourselves that we need to do this more often! They capture a really good taste, and every time our dish ahs been what or better than expected.

Dallas, Texas
“Best HH prices Sunday - Thursday”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

Eat in the bar section and enjoy the food selections on the bar menu. They are just as good as the restaurant, but much less expensive for a smaller appetite. I usually get so full eating chips & queso ($2 cup) that I don't have a big appetite anyway. They're swirls are the best and also reasonably priced. I sit in one of the booths with my 5 year old. She loves running over to the window to watch them make fresh tortillas. The hostesses are always sweet to her and get her some warm fresh ones to bring back to the table! My only negative is that the wait service at the booths is not steller. If this bothers you, you can get better service sitting at the bar. I do this when my daughter is not with me.

Oh, and I almost forgot, we had my daughter's 1st birthday there. Many guests commented that it was the best 1st birthday party they had ever been too!

• Visited October 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Good Food Priced right!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

Very good food, nice atmosphere, reasonable prices. Large quanities. Service is usually good. Wish it was closer to home.

Visited August 2012
“Disappining experience”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

Food was "salty" and complaints to the waiter did not help. Several recent visits have disapponited regarding food options offered.

Visited January 2012
Texas
“Save your money”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012

Good food, but extremely overpriced. Also, the management can be extremely rude. Save your money and go to Blue Mesa.