“not worth the trouble the manager causes”
Review of On the Border

On the Border
Ranked #472 of 935 Restaurants in Plano
Cuisines: Mexican, Grill
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We used to frequent this location because it is close to the Frisco shooping district. It's your typical chain mexican food. (some tex mex). The last two times we have been there, they have screwed up the order. this time, after ordering the third time and the other two in the party already being done, we gave up. the original order was screwed up by Siddique, tha manager. then to add insult to injury, Tom, "manager in training" added extra stuff to our bill. wasn't hard to figure, there were only three of us. Suddenly, Siddique loses the ability to speak English (seriously, he claimed he didn't understand all of a sudden" and can't fix anything. I had to call the area manager to get the credit card charges fixed. In short, there are places to eat all around this place, don't let them ruin your day.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Stopped in for an early dinner and it was great. I will come here again when I'm nearby. Room for improvement: Wi-Fi was available but painfully slow.

Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Ordered the all you can eat. Half way threw my dinner I wanted to order more after I flaged the waiter down like a air plane on a carrier. The waiter told me he couldnt place my order because I still had food on my plate. So I said by the time you bring them out I will be done. No I wont do that until your done. So I finished and ordred more. Took 10 minutes to get my next order. The waiter wants to argue with you, food took for ever. Just sucked over all and wont go or be back.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

The chips and salsa are off the chain!!! Wash then down with a margaritas and follow it up with some enchilada.....mix in a shot of Patron! MUY BUENO!!!!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Average mexican food, but they will make chips without salt if you ask. Staff is hit or miss, but food is normally delivered in a reasonable time.