“Roy's is our FAVORITE Restaurant”
Review of Roy's - Plano

Roy's - Plano
Reserve with OpenTable
Roy's - Plano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 991 Restaurants in Plano
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Transit: Bus
Reviewed November 20, 2012

My wife and I have dined at Roy's in Plano at least half a dozen times and have ALWAYS been pleased! We have celebrated special occasions, taken our parents for their anniversaries, and I am treating my staff to Roy's for our company Christmas party this year. The Misoyaki Butterfish is the best entree I've ever eaten - anywhere at any price. That comes from a confirmed red meat carnivore so believe me when I tell you it is EXCELLENT! Roy's staff is also the best I've encountered. They constantly exceed expectations, which climb higher with every visit. I can't wait for my next trip to Roy's!

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I had to come down to Dallas for work and the hotel said a few restaurants were within walking distance so I tried Roys. They had a great happy hour, the lobster dumplings were delicious, so were the sushi rolls. For my entree I had the Black Cod and it was great and different. I sat at the bar and the bartender's were great! Would go back.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

for the apple cheesecake. I had the tuna, then the surf and turf, then finished with the cheesecake. All of it was excellent, but the desert was the highlight. Not to be missed. I visited on my own, took a bar seat overlooking the kitchen (there are also bar seats at the bar itself) - I had a really nice time.

Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

The beef ribs & upside down pineapple cake with coconut ice cream were terrific. Our server Jessica was very good and worth asking for.

2  Thank tomtex451
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We went for our anniversary and were very pleased with the service and the food. The ribs were amazing and so was the pineapple upside down cake. The went above and beyond to make our anniversary dinner special. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank FortWorthZim