“Great buffet”

Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 23, 2013

The food is great. The sushi was fresh and the crab legs were cooked perfect. I did not try the soup bar or the Mongolian grill because I filled up on other items but they looked good also. I would have given the restaurant 5 stars but the price of $29.99 without a drink is a bit high. I think the price should but $5-7 less. I would go there again when I'm in the mode for sushi.

1  Thank Eric M

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I would have been lectured by the Man'amko if they saw the way I ate that evening. My Son took us there to show us what the place had to offer, boy was he right. I immediately went for the crab, shell fish, and meat sections, whipped up a little fina'dene w/hot chile peppers and that was that; chow down time!

I was impressed by the variety of food (also seafood) that was presented. The place was almost too good to be true! Back home this place was a just dream.

Topped off with greens, and a little fruit, sat back and enjoyed the experience with the Family. This is just another gem discovered on our travels that will make it on the "Must Visit" friends & family list back home. Thank You!!!!!

1  Thank CPFam
Reviewed April 16, 2013

many selections, sushi and sashimi, they also have hot pot, ice cream at the end. we liked it so much.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Lunch is about $17-18 for all you can eat. It's not the best sushi, but if you are really hungry this is the place to go. The sashimi is small, but you can get all you want. They have salads, miso soup, edamame and other food besides sashimi and sushi. I wouldn't recommend this for a romantic dinner date, but a great lunch spot.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

I like going here occasionally for lunch with colleagues because the buffet offers a large variety of options. The food is good, but not great. I like the sushi / california rolls, the potstickers, tempura...although the desserts are rather 'meh.' For the variety, I think the lunchtime price is OK. However, I went to dinner with a friend here once and we both felt like we paid too much.