“Good solid Italian”

Dining options: Reservations
Plano, Texas
“Good solid Italian”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

I am a big Italian fan and this fits the bill. Never had less than a good meal here. Clean friendly and nice choices on the menu.We will back from time to time.

Visited January 2014

Plano, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Solo Lunch”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Had the grilled Mahi Mahi and it was the best since I was in Maui eating it right off the boat, as always the dipping oil and bread is wonderful, waiter in the bar was great and I had a coupon! which made it even better.

Visited May 2014
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Large servings”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

We ate here on vacation in Plano. The food war really well prepared and large serving sizes. I had the Tilapia and it was outstanding. The two pieces of Tilapia were large enough for 2 people to eat and still have leftovers and it comes with wonderful roasted vegetables. The service was also very good. They boxed up my leftovers for me and even suggested a good way to heat them up without losing the flavor and texture. Wish we had a Carrabba's back home.

• Visited May 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Good food. Good service”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Food was good. I rated it good instead of excellent because it just had that 'chain restaurant' feel. I KNOW it's a chain restaurant it just felt so standard and not a lot of choices for lunch. Also, there was a lack of 'healthy' alternatives. I was on a diet and there wasnt much I could order...so I just splurged. All in all, good food though and the service was great. Their bread is really yummy (I ate too much!!)

Visited February 2014
“Chicken Bryan! !!”
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

I am a great fan of the Chicken Bryan. I was 7 hours away from home and had a monster craving for it. I saw a Carrabba's on Plano Pkwy and immediately called in my order. The hostess brought my order to the car. She was very nice, friendly ams efficient. To my surprise, the food was exactly as good as it is at home. Loved it!

1 Thank Tovah M