“go to dining”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2013

any time I crave Italian this is my go to preference. they consistently put out great food. I have favorites that I can always be sure are good eating. they offer seasonal specialties that I am willing to try.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

On a hot Sunday night, after a day of air travel, it was great to have a refreshing drink and a consistently good meal at Carrabba's. We were greeted promptly and only had to wait about 10 to 15 minutes for a table. Ashley did a superb job of being attentive and getting us our meals. All in all, a very good experience. Well worth the 5 miles off of our normal route.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I’ve visited this restaurant on numerous occasions and I have yet to have a bad experience. The service is great and the food is even better! The Chicken Trio comes very highly recommended. The restaurant can be a little cool at times, so if you get cold easy, you may want to bring a sweater (the ladies that I have visited with commented about the cool air); with that being said, I have no complaints about this restaurant.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I was very impressed with the service from both the hostess and our waiter. I'm horrible with names but I believe the waiter said his name was Jake; he really knew the menu and wines. I had the Pollo Rosa Maria and loved it...perfectly seasoned chicken stuffed with fontina and prosciutto. Before we left, we were handed a thank-you bag with a coupon for free appetizer, a small bag of their signature seasoning and the managers' business cards.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Have been going here for many years and it rarely disappoints. The food here is consistently good, and keeps us coming back. For it being Italian fare, my husband still swears that the steak is one of the best he's had (and he eats alot of steak at alot of restaurants). The old standbys (chicken parm, lasagne, etc) never disappoint. Decent limited wine list. There was a short time period (mid to late 2012) where it seemed like the waitstaff had some sort of changeover and they lost a few of their absolute best waitstaff, unfortunately, and that made us extremely sad. Our last few visits there, however, feel like it has improved and they have found some really good and competent waiters again. We worried when Carrabba's "sold out" and were bought out by "big business", but the food is still good here and the atmosphere is nice. We have taken quite a few friends here and they all have returned on their own (which is a good sign, I think).