“What's not to love?!”
Review of Cinemark Movies 10

Cinemark Movies 10
Ranked #6 of 22 Fun & Games in Plano
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Recent releases at discounted/bargain prices!! My favorite movie theater to visit. Who doesn't love watching a movie for less than $2/person?!

1  Thank Sam H

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is the dollar theatre so the prices are great. The place is clean but not modern like other theatres you will be used too. Plus it isn't stadium seating. I go there for movies I missed or maybe want to try out with my toddler to see if he will make it through the movie. If he doesn't, hey it was only a dollar lost. :-)

1  Thank LonghornFan73
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Near first tier movies at very affordable prices. Some 3-D. Clean, and comfortable seating in smaller auditoriums. They make their money on concessions. It usually costs more for the goodies than for the movie. Two thumbs up.

1  Thank Jeddy D
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I love going to the movies here but its getting pretty expensive and I don't go as much anymore. But I do love their pretzels!

1  Thank myralene
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I have taken my family here many times to catch the latest movies. It's close to our house. I recommend it.

1  Thank SRobinson2