“One GREAT burger.”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Saratoga Springs, New York
“One GREAT burger.”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I had the single which was big enough for me. I like that you pick from a list of the stuff you can add free of charge. French fries are very good too, but I rather have 2 burgers! All 3 employees were sincerely friendly. The place is spotless.

Visited November 2013

Maple Shade, New Jersey
“Welcoming staff, good food.”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

My boyfriend and I really enjoyed the food.. The staff was so welcoming and nice, they made us feel very at home... The food was so good, though I realize it's a little higher in price... I know the reason for this is all toppings are free, they make all their food, their food is fresh, etc.. It's not doused in chemicals and from frozen packages.. That's why I love Five Guys.. The fries are so good, the burgers are great and fresh ..

I had been there before in NJ, but he had never been there.. We loved it! Great food, excellent service.

9/15/2013

Visited September 2013
“Best burger ever”
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

I'm not a huge burger fan, but this was wonderful! I chose grilled onions, mushrooms and Jalapenos for mine and it was delicious. The regular fries were excellent, the Cajun ones less so for me.

• Visited May 2013