“First Time And We Found It Very Good”

Pei Wei Asian Diner
Ranked #683 of 899 Restaurants in Plano
Dallas, Texas
1,726 restaurant reviews
“First Time And We Found It Very Good”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

This was our first time at any Pei Wei Asian Diner. After taking a few minutes to review the menu we still found it necessary to discuss our options with the cashier. This is a palce where you order your meal and it is delivered to your table. Ordered the Combo Lo Mein Steak bowl along with hot and sour soup. The meal was vey good although I did find the seasoning on the Lo Mein a little too sweet for my taste, the hot and sour soup was excellent. Another in the party had the Chicken Combo Kung Pao and found it delicious. They opted for the brown rice and egg roll which too was very good. The prices are excellent, as our entrees were $6.45 to $6.95. The restaurant is spotless as were the rest rooms. Cokes are dispensed from one of those new electronic coke machines that has dozens of choices and watching customers for an hour, this was the most difficult of decisions for them. I also saw a lot of customers that wasted both ice and drinks as they poured them out after taking a taste. We will revisit again.There are free fortune cookies close to the coke machine.

• Visited August 2013

Plano, Texas
“First rate establishment that is clean & with good food.”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

This store is clean, quick and the food tastes great. There is little service involved since you order at the cash register, pay, get your drink and they bring your food to the table. You take care of your own needs and there is little need for a tip. I like it. They cook to order and your food is very hot & fresh. No heat lamps .
I like the Kid's Meals that are $3.50 each. You can add stir fried veggies for a buck and a half. I eat here often and never had a bad experience. What more can you ask. If you are looking for quick, dependable and consistent, this might be your place for Asian food.
I ate there yesterday.

• Visited July 2013
Fort Smith, Arkansas
“DELICIOUS!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I enjoy P.F. Changs as well but Pei Wei is always a good quick taste. Food was delicious, hot and fast. I had the sweet and sour chicken with fried rice and a vegetable egg roll. The young man working the tables, busing and getting refills was very cordial and polite.

Visited June 2013