“Good place to make your kids tired”
Review of Kid Mania

Kid Mania
Ranked #5 of 20 Fun & Games in Plano
More attraction details
Owner description: KidMania is the best family fun center in North Texas for daily play, kids birthday parties, fundraising events and group outings! Located in Plano, KidMania is a safe and secure venue with more than 16,000 sq.ft. of frolicking fun for the whole family - kids AND parents! Featuring a huge (but safe) two-story playground maze, (ManiaMaze) with 5 slides, bungee walls, cave, tunnels zip-lines and climbing nets, an isolated toddler-only playground. ArcadiaMania has more than 50 of the hottest and most popular arcade games with prize redemptions, a large menu selection restaurant, spacious private party rooms and, a quiet adults-only "No Mania Parents Mezzanine", KidMania provides hours and hours of good clean family fun! Check out our daily specials, group rates, kids birthday parties and fundraising events! You can even print out our continuously updated Calendar of Events so you'll always know and plan your trip to KidMania!
Plano, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Good place to make your kids tired”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

This is a clean, really family friendly, and a good price.
Take yous kids there you will not be dissapointed

Visited December 2013
1 Thank xomaly

richardson
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Little Kid Birthday Party”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

It was loud and crazy but the kids loved it. We had 3-13 year olds. There was something for everyone. The pizza was actually very good. I think it was very expensive, but we all had fun.

Visited October 2013
North Texas
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Tons of fun!”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I just happened to find this listing and decided to try it, when another trip was postponed. The play structure is ENORMOUS. There are a lot of cool features inside the structure, like trampoline like mats, obstacles, fast slides, and swings. The video games were inexpensive and paid a lot of tickets for what the kids had to do. Snack bar is a bit pricey, but there is a wide variety.My littlest one would have loved for me to play with her since the bigger kids disappeared into the maze and left her to fend for herself. But, since we visited on a Saturday, it was REALLY crowded. I would love to visit on a weekday. Overall, I would definitely take the kids back there- adults can play or rest and the kids have a great time.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank txdorsey
Dallas, Texas
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Little ones will love it & they will be worn out!!”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

This is a great indoor place. My son is two and he had a fantastic time. There is a separate area for the tiny kids to play. My son went into the bigger kid section (with his dad) and went through the tunnels, up and down the slides, and jumped on the trampoline. When dad got tired, we moved my little one into the smaller kid section so dad could rest before another round.

There are also some games for the kids to play on downstairs and upstairs. Admission cost is great. My son was $3 and the two adults $1 each so $5 bucks for the three of us.

It is a bit crazy inside with so many children, but what play area isn't? Just make sure to watch your kids because not every parent watches what their child is doing or who they are running over.

Visited July 2013
3 Thank LonghornFan73
Plano, Texas
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“fun for kids AND adults”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We happened to see this place down from the Cinemark Movie theater in Plano by HW 75. Our kids were so excited to come here. My youngest (3) was hesitant to go far into the mazes, so I had to crawl in there and help in. After a few minutes, I was urging dad to come join us! All 4 of us were having fun. We were not the only parents crawling around, there were other adults enjoying themselves too! Please take the kids here. They will love it.

Visited May 2013