“Great lunch destination”

Dining options: Breakfast
Plano, Texas
“Great lunch destination”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I love this place for lunch, and always take my clients there when I am in the area.
Great selection of food, including a delicious ahi tuna salad.
Never too noisy, which makes a great setting for business conversation.

Dallas, Texas
“Consistent, and wonderful!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I cannot say enough about this little place. My son lives at the shops at Legacy, so we are here at least 2 times a month. It is hands down one of the best and most consistent restaurants at the Shops.
I cannot even tell you what to order, as I have never had a bad meal. The ingredients are all so fresh and the breads appear to be hand made. The brunch is one of the best in the Dallas metro area. It is a hidden gem that will only get busier with time.I don't think they take reservations, which would be the only thing that I would change. This place is busy ALL the time! (: The staff are super over the top friendly, again, and the service is second to none.

Chicago, Illinois
“Delicious Desserts & Salads”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

This place is great. I am in Plano every month and have stopped in here numerous times to satisfy my sweet tooth. I just went there to get a salad for dinner and was completely satisfied. They have a wide variety of options on the menu and everything looks good. The staff is fabulous. I was greeted by a young lady who was very helpful and even came out from behind the counter to show me what desserts they currently had. I got take out which was easy and quick. I plan to visit this place many more times in the future for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert. This place is a must when in the legacy area if your looking for a hearty sandwich, salad or breakfast treat.

Amarillo, Texas
“The best brunch ever”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Ate brunch here. It was excellent, one of the best brunches I have ever had. The eggs benedict was my choice, and I was very happy I made it. The hollandaise sauce was perfectly executed! My wife ordered their bread pudding French Toast with Nutella. That will change your life like nothing elese.

“Perfect brunch spot”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Finally something that does not feel like a mass marketed chain in Texas. A delightful crepe for brunch with fresh berries and herbal tea, pleasant outdoor seating, I could have been in Europe. The rest of Legacy shops are closed in early morning so there is parking on the street. I am only telling you this little oasis exists because I want it to stay in business so I am not stuck with super- sized Denny's style breakfasts. Otherwise, I would be tempted to keep this one to myself.

• Visited June 2013