“Lasagna!”

Spaghetti Warehouse
Ranked #676 of 945 Restaurants in Plano
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 2, 2013

My husband swears that Spaghetti Warehouse has the best lasagna and this visit did not disappoint! I had the mushroom sauce and was able to get that over angel hair pasta without a problem.

Meals are reasonably priced and come with your choice of soup or salad and bread. I had the minestrone and while it was tasty, the broth was a little thin for my liking. We had two loaves of bread and they were good, and fresh out of the oven. Our server ensured our party did not run out of our beverages and boxed up our leftovers as most of us could not finish our meals. Our server was attentive, without being intrusive.

I'm sure we'll be back the next time we're in the area and my husband wants lasagna!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Spagehetti Warehouse has excellent choices on the menu and priced very well. Nice portion sizes. Nice atmosphere and clean.

Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Great change of pace for Italian. Perfect for a date or family night. A good variety of Italian favorites.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

I was having a spaghetti craving, which doesn't happen often, when we drove by. So we stopped and were very pleased. It was in the middle of a Saturday afternoon and no one was about. We were seated quickly and my parched throat was cooled down. The salad was exactly what one would expect from an Italian restaurant. The spaghetti and meatballs were PERFECT! Our watress understood the flow and ebb of conversation and/or had awesome timing. It was a wonderful experience and I satisfied my pasta craving.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

The food is consistantly good but Waitress/Manager Rita is what really makes Spagetti Warehouse in Plano great. The freshly baked sourdough bread also helps. You might give the new Peso Spagetti a shot if you like pesto. A few more pinenuts would also help. When ordering a salad ask for the dressing on the side because they put too much on for my taste. I eat here nearly every Weds for $5 spagetti.