“I should have got the brisket!”

Kenny's Smoke House
Reserve with OpenTable
Kenny's Smoke House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 1,093 Restaurants in Plano
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Bishop
Reviewed August 7, 2018

I like the atmosphere of the restaurant and the service was very good. I got the pulled pork and it was low average. The people I was with got the brisket and it looked, they verified, really good. It looked like getting 1/2 lean and 1/2 marbled is the way to go. I will say the collard greens were delicious! I liked the jalapeno corn bread. It came out very warm but it was quite crumbly, if that's the way you like it.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Trevor H

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

Their marinated beef sandwich was delicious and I enjoyed it a lot. You should also try the BBQ beans. The waiter was very friendly and attentive, and we were very satisfied with his service.

The ambience, food and the service were great. I’ll definitely be back.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 16, 2018

OMG! I heard about this place but its nothing like a visit! The food..THE BEST STEAK EVER! The restaurant isn't big at all, but that's perfect! You get wonderful attention from your server. Did I mention the STEAK! OMG! I wish I still had the pic to upload! This is a MUST GO to place!!! You will enjoy it!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

Small dining makes for a long wait, but we were comp’d an appetizer for our trouble. The smoked brisket was really good. Selection of sides was good. The “loaded” mashed potatoes were very good. Service was good and had overall pleasant experience. Would recommend for those staying close to Legacy.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank nlamoureux
Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

Attended a business dinner - a total of 6 guests. A very casual restaurant with a good variety of appetizers, salads, sandwiches and platters. Several enjoyed the smoked brisket. Sauce on the side - just like we expect Texas BBQ. Cocktail list had good variety. Service was efficient. We were at the back of the restaurant. It did seem a little loud, but not overwhelming.

Date of visit: June 2018