“Our Favorite Mexican Food Ever”
Review of Mi Chula's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mi Chula's
Cuisines: Mexican
Prosper, Texas
“Our Favorite Mexican Food Ever”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

My husband and I frequent this place a lot. The food is outstanding! The chips are thin, warm and salty, just the way we like them. The salsa is good. My favorite menu item is the enchiladas. The ingredients are so fresh, and the portions are a good size. There is not a lot of atmosphere, clean and somewhat modern, but there is a nice patio with fireplace. We go for the fabulous food!

• Visited March 2013

“Great salsa. Excellent fajitas.”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I love the steak fajitas, and the meat is tender and flavorful. Service is friendly. The restaurant has a contemporary interior, nice ..... a tad loud. But I think most restaurants are too loud. I have traveled to the Dallas area several times this year and have always made it here -mostly for the fajitas.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent Mexican food”
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

Ate there and loved it...everything is made fresh daily from the highest quality ingredients. Of all the many choices of great Mexican food in and around Dallas, Mi Chula's is one of my favorites. Great menu with excellent service at reasonable prices. Great margaritas also!!! Give it a try, you'll be pleased if you like the "real thing" when it comes to Mexican food.

1 Thank Dawgy-Bill