“Never played it before, but it was ok”
Review of WhirlyBall

WhirlyBall
Ranked #15 of 21 Fun & Games in Plano
Austin, Texas
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Never played it before, but it was ok”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Just enough to drive some completion but not enough to make you sweat. You can think of it as combining basket ball with bumper cars....

Fun, but I would not go out of my way to do it again... It's an arcade...

Visited July 2013
2 Thank GB_InTexas

Sanger, Tx
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Love Whirly Ball!”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I discovered this as a teenager going on youth trips. Over the years, I've made it a point to go back over & over throughout the years. I am now 24 years old, and continue to get groups together for a trip to Plano Whirly Ball (live an hour away) when we have a big event that we need something fun for. The whirly ball is in place called Laser Whirled (unless it has changed), and also has laser tag and an arcade area. Whirly Ball is definitely worth it if you have a group of people. It is a mix of bumper cars, basketball, and lacrosse. I'm not good at any of those, but I love this game, it continues to make everyone laugh and enjoy their night. Definitely worth the price, but be sure to go with a group, and make reservations or you may not get a chance to play.

Visited December 2011
3 Thank Becky M
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Unexpected!”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

This is one of those things that you've got to try to understand. Whirlyball is kinda like a mix of bumper cars, basketball, and lacrosse. Regardless, it's a blast to play. I'm a local youth pastor and I bring my students and adults here all the time. I highly recommend it for its fun factor, it's ability to level the playing field, and for the fact that you get to run into people with bumper cars. What's not to like?

3 Thank Reedje777