“Hidden Gem”
Review of Crepes for U

Crepes for U
Ranked #216 of 929 Restaurants in Plano
Description: Very unique idea. Has a huge following just by word of mouth.
Description: Very unique idea. Has a huge following just by word of mouth.
Reviewed August 7, 2014

I recently decided to try this place with my daughter. Saw from a lot of yelp reviews that it was hightly rated. It's in the Asia Market in Plano so it was not visible from the street. Most crepes are served here by the owner who is very personable and friendly. You can order your crepes soft, med or crispy and have a choice of topping and ice creams. My was the Romeo which had strawberries, cream, chocolate sauce and a scoop of ice cream. My child ordered a Choco Rocco which had hazelnut chocolate spread, strawberries, cream and her choice of green tea ice cream. They were delicious and we will definitely be back!

1  Thank TexasTxtraveler

Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Delicious! The owner paul is always there! He is one of a kind! I never feel like a stranger, Paul has an awesome memory! The crepes are sooooo awesome! Choco Rocco is my favorite! I could eat 2 everytime I go in there! If you havent tried one,don't hesitate give one a try!

1  Thank silverstreak32