“Nice TexMex”

Dining options: Reservations
Plano, Texas
“Nice TexMex”
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

This is a nice place to go with another family on a Friday night. It is kid friendly and the food is good. Very good guac at table-side and the chips keep on coming. Short wait times and pleasant service. Nice to have across from Lakeside on Preston.

Fris
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Last minute birthday”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We called for a reservation and although they said they don't take them, they accommodated us anyway. We started with ten, but when we arrived, we only had 7. The manager/host was cordial and patient. We came and found me and my girlfriend when our table was ready. Champo was our server and he did a good job of balancing service with not getting annoyed that our guest of honor was 30 minutes late. The margaritas flowed like...margaritas.
I recommend the top shelf margarita as the house didn't pack enough punch - although this was St. Patty's day and I was trying to catch up to everyone who had been to the parade.
We split the fajitas and they were awesome. I had never heard of this place before, but found it on Tripadvisor and will definitely be back.

• Visited March 2013
Plano, TX
“Good times at Anamia's Plano”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Anamia's Plano is always a good time and we eat here at least once a month. They do get packed on weekend nights, but have a large comfortable bar area that is family friendly for waiting and offer table service in the bar area as well. We have always been cheerfully greeted and have had wonderful servers who take care of requests promptly. Anamia's consistently serves good food and has great margarita's. Light non greasy chips are perfect for the fresh salsa, and you must try the table side guacamole. Get is spicy and it's incredible. The plates have large portions so sharing is easy, the choices make this a great family dining place and when we bring relatives from out of town they truly enjoy it. The service has been exceptional on every visit, everybody refills chips, tops off your water and tea and none of the 'I'll get your server' mentality that drives me crazy. Management is always present and check on meals and clear dishes when needed. This small chain is still the right size to give a personal experience to diners and I hope that doesn't change. My favorites have been the chicken fajita's, Jay's taco dinner and the Carlito. The Latin Breeze is my go to frozen drink, and the premium margarita's always good. Love this place and hope they keep the quality up and keep taking care of the customers!

• Visited March 2013
Frisco, Texas
“Good dining”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

The service is excellent & friendly. Your waiter goes beyond in trying to provide you a great service. Try the parrilla for 2 particularly if you want to keep the calories down. This grilled parrila has steak, shrimp & chicken fajitas. The decor is very comfy. Their bar area offers you a place to crash & never want to leave haha

Visited February 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Good Tex-Mex”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

This fairly new restaurant is worth checking out. Very nice interior. The chips and salsa are very good, though I wasn't a fan of the queso with quacalole and beef in it. But my dining companion loved it. My meal of enchiladas and tacos was very good. I would go here again, although I wouldn't place it in my top 3 Tex-Mex favorite places.

• Visited January 2013