“Great queso”

Bone Daddy's House of Smoke
Reserve with OpenTable
Bone Daddy's House of Smoke is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #61 of 925 Restaurants in Plano
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We ate at Bone Daddy's after an event in Frisco so their was quite a wait with people from the event waiting for tables. We decided to stick it out & wait for a table & I'm glad we did.
We got two orders of the queso & it was delicious! The queso was so good I don't remember what I ate for a meal :)

Reviewed May 7, 2013

1st visit to BD. I had the ribs and they were fantastic. It is definately a man's resteurant many TV's and great looking watresses.

Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

What can I say....it's a place that so far, EVERYTHING I have tried on the menu is great. The service is always great too! It IS a "Breastauraunt" so if that bothers you, don't go. That said, it's one of the FIRST places even my kids like to go to if they pick dinner. Food is a little pricey, but on par with most BBQ restaurants.

Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I were brought here while visiting Dallas, and our friends basically described it as Hooters..... With embarrassment, they insisted the food was worth it.
That basically nails it... Good BBQ, with a lot of all male patrons ( what a coincidence)!!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

It's a breastaurant and the food is pretty average. Menu is large and everything suffers from the same ordinary extra large portions of completely average offerings. Ribs were cold as well. And service is disjointed......but attractive. The redeeming offering is the Beer Can Chicken. It is worth going there for that. So give it that one try and see what you think.