All reviews basketball court evening reception breakfast and dinner ceiling fan great hotel beer and wine two bedroom suite home away from home george bush turnpike complimentary breakfast full kitchen recommend this hotel fire pit hot tub dallas area easy access excellent stay
Selected filters
Reviewed June 11, 2019

this was the best hotel I have ever stayed in my life. The rooms were very well clean and kept up. I stayed in Plano Richardson area off George Bush Parkway and was worth every penny spent unlike other hotels.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words and this amazing review, they mean so much to us. We are delighted to hear that you had such a fantastic stay and that our hotel exceeded your expectations. Our team works very hard to provide an excellent guest experience, and it looks like we succeeded! It was our pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed June 6, 2019

The place is very clean, the personnel is great, good food every day. If all hotels in Plano are the same, go anywhere but if you're not sure, Homewood Suites is the best place to go. They also have an excellent shuttle bus service,

Date of stay: April 2019

Thank you so much for choosing our Homewood Suites Plano-Richardson and sharing your wonderful experience. We are pleased to see that you enjoyed a comfortable and clean stay with us. We strive to go above and beyond to give our guests the best experience and it looks like we succeeded! Your high recommendation is greatly appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed May 25, 2019

This is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. Very clean! Felt like a new place. The free evening meal was excellent. The staff was friendly and very helpful. I would definitely stay next year at our conference!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2019

We are very grateful to have had you as our guest here at the Homewood Suites Plano-Richardson. We are pleased to hear that everything during your stay was satisfactory and that our staff was so friendly and helpful. Also happy to hear that you enjoyed our evening social. A perfect way to end your busy day! Your kind words mean so much to us and we look forward to welcoming you back again on your next business trip.

Reviewed May 23, 2019

I prefer Homewood Suites for family trips for the 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom suites. We have stayed in Homewoods throughout Texas and a number of other states. This particular Homewood is the best of them. Book early.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words and your amazing review, they mean so much to us. We are thrilled to hear that you and your family had such a fantastic stay and enjoyed our spacious suites. We strive to provide an excellent guest experience and I am pleased to see that we succeeded! It was our pleasure having you and your family as our guests and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed May 22, 2019

I stay enough here that the staff recognizes me and greet me by name. It’s nice to have a home away from home.
Close to everything I need access to yet far enough away from the heavy traffic and congestion

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2019

Many thanks for your kind words and wonderful feedback, we appreciate you continuing to choose our hotel when in the Plano area. We are delighted to see your stays with us have been good ones, and that our location works out so well for you. I am especially pleased that my team’s hospitality help to make your stays with us so memorable. We want all of our guests to feel right at home, and comments like yours let us know we’re on the right track! I will share your incredible comments with the staff, as I know they will enjoy reading them. We look forward to welcoming you back again on your next business trip.