“Fantastic Hotel”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson
Ranked #2 of 48 Hotels in Plano
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

I loved it. There was a mistake on a non smoking room. They accidently gave us a smoking room. We had booked 2-2 bdr suites. So they gave us 2 separate king suites for same price. Good customer service. They also let us have a large family reunion gathering there in the hotel. This is a great place for a family reunion. The rooms are clean and the breakfast was great.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

So glad you enjoyed both your stay and family reunion with us, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel. I apologize for the mix-up with your room-type, but I'm glad to see my team was able to accommodate you in two King suites. I've forwarded your review to everyone, as I know they'll enjoy reading it. We all work hard, so guest feedback is always welcomed and appreciated.

Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed July 14, 2014

This hotel was beautiful! We were welcomed as honored guests and felt like we were home. Loved the pool area and the furnishings in the suite were so comfy. And I was the one on the sleeper/sofa! Never heard highway traffic.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

So glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and my team and I enjoyed reading your review! We definitely appreciate the great feedback, and your choosing our hotel. Glad to see our accommodations and amenities met your needs, and especially that we made you feel like "honored guests," as we want everyone to enjoy their stay with us. And while you enjoyed your suite's sleeper sofa, we hope you'll get to sleep in one of our beds next time - they're downright dreamy.:-)

Many thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

This was a great stay. The service and facility was exceptional. The rooms and common areas were clean and inviting. The food was fresh and hot. The staff was friendly, welcominga and quite helpful. I am planning to book this location again in October when I'm there again on business.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Wow - what a great review! My team and I all enjoyed reading your review, and so appreciate you choosing our hotel. I'm pleased that your experience with us was a good one, and even more so that you'll stay with us again later this year! We all work hard to ensure our guests enjoy their stay, and feedback such as yours lets us know we're on the right track.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

I am very concerned about my stay. Worst experience in Hilton ever. 1) No Shower head in shower area after i complained that there is no shower head it was replaced after one day 2) I called hotel staff around 10:30 AM CST to get my room cleaned up, but it was not cleaned WORST experience

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us, and on behalf of my team, I am sorry that your experience was not a memorable one. We pride ourselves on providing an award-winning experience for all of our guests, and rely on feedback and reviews to let us know how we're doing.

I've spoken to my engineer and front desk regarding the shower head, and understand that our engineer had already left for the evening at the time of your request. Their best alternative was to offer to move you to a different room since we couldn't fix the shower head until the next morning. However, there is no excuse for the shower head to be missing, and I apologize for this misstep.

I've also followed up with my housekeeping team who indicated that the 'Do Not Disturb' sign was posted outside your suite's door. In that situation, we do not enter the suite unless we have the guest's permission; our front desk called the suite but were unable to reach you.

We understand you have a choice of hotels in the area, and appreciate you choosing our hotel. I sincerely hope that should your travels bring you back to Plano, you will again be our guest. We value your business and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Love it, love it, love it! The suites are awesome and the staff is super friendly! Great pool, hot tub and breakfast. I really like the fact that they have a nice grill outside by the pool for all to use I addition to a stove top and full size frig in the room.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

What a great review! We're so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and appreciate you choosing our hotel. I'm especially pleased you liked our outdoor gas grill - we want guests to feel free to enjoy a BBQ meal during their stay with us, just like they would in their own backyards at home. It helps make for a more 'homey' stay vs. a typical hotel experience.

We truly appreciate the great feedback, and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

My room at the Homewood Suites was very nice and clean and I loved the price for a suite very reasonable! Great complimentary breakfast! It was nice to have the kitchen which was stocked with basic items you need for a short stay. My experience staying here was very positive, will be sure and stay again!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

My team and I so enjoyed reading your review, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel. I'm glad to see that our accommodations and amenities met your needs, and especially that you plan to stay with us again when in the area!

It's our pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Very nice... breakfast was exceptional... only there on weekend so did not have evening meal... laundry facilities reasonable, dryers worked well... do not expect a king size bed, extra queen width of 56 inches, not a king size width

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Many thanks for the great review, and we're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm pleased our accommodations and amenities met your needs, and especially that you enjoyed our daily breakfast buffet. Next time, I hope you're able to enjoy our complimentary weeknight dinner, also very good!

Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

General Manager, Homewood Suites Plano/Richardson

Also consider these accommodations in or near Plano
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas / Plano-East
Staybridge Suites Plano - Richardson Area
10 mi away
Hilton Dallas Plano Granite Park
Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco
9 mi away
Hyatt Place Dallas/Plano
La Quinta Inn & Suites Plano Legacy Frisco

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson? Share your experiences!