“Great stay. Highly recommended!!!!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson
Ranked #2 of 44 Hotels in Plano
Cary, North Carolina
“Great stay. Highly recommended!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

I stayed at this property for 4 days in May for business. I chose this hotel in part due to the high rating that this property received in Trip Advisor. I am glad that I stayed here because this was a great stay for me.

Property was clean and intimate. If you want a luxury hotel, this is not. However, this was a very clean property with nice amenities and friendly staff. Room was very good sized with separate living area and a bedroom with a flat panel TV in each room. The room offers full kitchen with twin burners, microwave and full size refrigerator so if you decide to cook something, you can certainly do that. The room was quiet and I could not hear my neighbors or the traffic outside at all. The only gripe was that A/C was loud enough to wake me up in the middle of the night when it came on so I just turned it off before I went to bed. However, this may be a problem for those who are staying here in the middle of the summer.

The staff was really friendly and helpful. There are a lot of free services that this property offers. Breakfast and dinner are free. Wifi and wired internet is free. Beer and wine are free at dinner time. When I checked in around 7:30pm, I was thankful that the front desk took care of me really quickly because I was tired from flying. On the way to my room, I was offered free beer and I was not that tired any more. Dinner was simple but fresh and tasty. I think the dinner menu was chicken fajitas on Tuesday, salmon on Wednesday and stuffed shell for Thursday. Along with beer, red and white wines are also served.

This property has a swimming pool, basketball court and a small gym. I am not a very healthy person so I didn't use any of them but they are there. It also has a business center which I didn't use either. It's near a freeway so this property is well situated although Dallas traffic is pretty awful. For those of you techies, there is a Fry's Electronics nearby if you get bored, right next to Hooters.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank ace8726872
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
What a fantastic, thorough review! So glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and I'm especially pleased to see you chose us based on TripAdvisor reviews. Guest feedback is extremely important to us, as we want everyone to feel welcome.

Glad to see your stay was overall a pleasant one, and it looks like you experienced much of what our hotel has to offer. And very glad to see your check-in process was quick and followed up with a complimentary beer - many of our guests come in from a long day of work and/or travel, and are anxious to put their feet up and unwind.

Thanks again for the great comments, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

General Manager, Homewood Suites Plano/Richardson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
East Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

This was a great place to stay for a short overnight trip. Nice location, very clean and pleasant, front desk staff was very helpful. It was nice and quiet and had easy access to the highway. Breakfast was good. Will stay again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Many thanks for the great comments, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel. Very glad to see you enjoyed our stay, and I'm especially pleased that you would choose to stay with us again when in the area.

It's our pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Harpenden, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

We stayed for six nights in February while we were visiting family in Dallas. It was very comfortable and well equipped, although our ground floor room was quite dark. All staff were helpful and pleasant. Breakfast was plentiful and high quality. The food and drinks provided on Monday to Thursday evening were a real bonus. Excellent value and we would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Thanks very much for the great comments, and my team and I appreciate you choosing our hotel. I'm glad to see that your stay was a pleasant one, and that our accommodations and amenities met your needs. In particular, I'm pleased that my team was warm and welcoming, as we all work hard to deliver the best experience possible for our guests.

Many thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Plano, TX, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014

Very neat and clean! Looks brand new! Staff was great and went above and beyond. They even printed out directions for us for local restaurants! The check in and out process was painless. I have never stayed at a Homewood Suites before, but I would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson, responded to this review, May 23, 2014
We so enjoyed reading your review, and thank you for the kind words. So glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and I'm especially pleased that my team was helpful and welcoming. It's our pleasure to have you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014

great location, great quality and cleanliness, would definately return. Pool area was very nice, and jacuzzi was perfect after a day of sightseeing to unwind in. do wish pool hours were longer though.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Many thanks for the great review, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel. So glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and I'm especially pleased to see that you enjoyed some time at our pool and jacuzzi! Now that the weather has warmed up, they are most popular spot in our hotel!

san antonio, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014

this hotel has everything in the morning an excellent breakfast awaits my granddaughter enjoyed the pool with warm water. Dinner was awesome they put a calendar in you room and you can see the menu for everyday the staff is very friendly!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

So glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and especially that your granddaughter had a good time, too! We appreciate the kind words, and I'm glad to see that our accommodations and amenities- including our complimentary breakfast and dinner - met your needs. And our pool is now the most popular area in the hotel now that the weather has warmed up, so I'm glad that your granddaughter enjoyed a swim.

Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

keller
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014

This is a wonderful property. Clean, quiet rooms, great staff and good location. Many ameniities to enjoy from a beautiful pool area to comp dinners. Homewood Suites never dissapoint, and this one is delightful.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

It's always a pleasure to hear from our guests, and we all enjoyed reading your review. Many thanks for the great comments, and we're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us, and especially that you enjoy the Homewood Suites brand of hotels.

General Manager, Homewood Suites Plano/Richardson
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plano
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas / Plano-East
Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Richardson
Hilton Dallas Plano Granite Park
Staybridge Suites Plano Frisco
Magnuson Hotel Park Suites
Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson? Share your experiences!