“great hotel”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson
Ranked #2 of 46 Hotels in Plano
Reviewed May 21, 2014

great location, great quality and cleanliness, would definately return. Pool area was very nice, and jacuzzi was perfect after a day of sightseeing to unwind in. do wish pool hours were longer though.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2014

Many thanks for the great review, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel. So glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and I'm especially pleased to see that you enjoyed some time at our pool and jacuzzi! Now that the weather has warmed up, they are most popular spot in our hotel!

It's our pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

this hotel has everything in the morning an excellent breakfast awaits my granddaughter enjoyed the pool with warm water. Dinner was awesome they put a calendar in you room and you can see the menu for everyday the staff is very friendly!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

So glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and especially that your granddaughter had a good time, too! We appreciate the kind words, and I'm glad to see that our accommodations and amenities- including our complimentary breakfast and dinner - met your needs. And our pool is now the most popular area in the hotel now that the weather has warmed up, so I'm glad that your granddaughter enjoyed a swim.

Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

This is a wonderful property. Clean, quiet rooms, great staff and good location. Many ameniities to enjoy from a beautiful pool area to comp dinners. Homewood Suites never dissapoint, and this one is delightful.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

It's always a pleasure to hear from our guests, and we all enjoyed reading your review. Many thanks for the great comments, and we're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us, and especially that you enjoy the Homewood Suites brand of hotels.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Homewood suites are always good but this is the best ever encountered. All the staff was so friendly, helpful and caring. They went above and beyond the usual. Shuttle service was a very nice service. The entire hotel was very clean.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

Wow! We loved reading your review! We're delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us, and especially that we are the best Homewood hotel you've encountered! My team and I work hard to provide the best experience possible for our guests, and it's always nice to know when we've hit the mark.

Many thanks for the wonderful comments, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

This is a very clean and friendly hotel located in Plano Texas, close to both Dallas and Forth Worth areas. Everyday starts with a complimentary hot and cold buffet. The food is both tasty and plentiful. During the weekday's a hot dinner, beer and wine are also complimentary.
The rooms are large, clean and serviced daily. Although I do not use all the features, the fully equipped kitchen is nice for families or extended stays.
All of the above compliments describe the hotel. What I truly enjoyed was the staff. Everyone was helpful and went out of their way to make sure they answered all my questions, offered sound recommendations and always greeted me with a pleasant hello - EVERYONE!!
I had low expectations for this property and I was truly surprised. This is my new go to hotel when in Texas.

Room Tip: My room faced a parking lot. Not sure any other room views were an improvement. However the rooms...
1  Thank Michele O

What a wonderful, thorough review! Many thanks for the great comments, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel. I'm especially pleased that it was my team that helped make your stay a pleasant one. We want all of our guests to feel warm and welcome, and I'm glad that we helped you feel right at home.

It's our pleasure to have you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

Great hotel. Meals were good. Staff was friendly. Exercise facility was moderate. I liked the small basketball court. The rooms are very nice when compared to other suites I have stayed at recently. The only issue I had was a over chlorinated hot tub. Aside from that, my stay was fantastic.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you very much for the great feedback, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel. I'm pleased to see that overall, your stay was a pleasant one, and that our accommodations and amenities met your needs. I've mentioned the chlorine level in our hot tub to my engineer to ensure it's not too strong for our guests.

Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

This hotel was excellent. Great service, great room, and very quiet. Enjoyed having a suite where my wife could sleep while I watched TV in the morning. First rate breakfast in the morning topped everything off. Would definitely recommend this hotel, and we will stay whenever we need a place in the Dallas area.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

What fantastic comments! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and appreciate you choosing our hotel. Glad that our suite layout allowed you to relax and watch TV while your wife slept in the other room. And so glad you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast buffet! Above all, we are delighted you would recommend us to other travelers, and hope to welcome you back soon.

Many thanks again!

General Manager, Homewood Suites Plano/Richardson

Also consider these accommodations in or near Plano
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas / Plano-East
Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco
10 mi away
Hilton Dallas Plano Granite Park
9 mi away
Hyatt Place Dallas/Plano
Homewood Suites by Hilton North Dallas-Plano
Staybridge Suites Plano - Richardson Area

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson? Share your experiences!