“Excellent, Excellent”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson
Ranked #2 of 46 Hotels in Plano
Reviewed March 8, 2014

I am a fan of this chain for a variety of reasons and this location didn't disappoint. I was staying with 3 teenagers and booked the 2 room suite and still felt like I got an excellent value. I love the ceiling fans in the bedrooms, it makes sleeping so much better. The breakfast is excellent too and by the time you feed 3 teenagers, that adds a lot of value to the room. We had a short stay and didn't get to use the pool, but the grounds looked great and we would have played basketball if the weather was nicer as the court looked well maintained. As a member of Hilton Honors, there were a couple other features that showed them going the extra mile that I will not mention since those services may vary, but they were appreciated. Finally, I have to give extra mention to Alicia, at the front desk. I had a very minor problem that she went above and beyond to make sure that I was fully satisfied. I choose not to mention the issue because it was minor but she demonstrated what customer service should be about and deserves to be complimented.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

What a fantastic review, and we're delighted you all enjoyed your stay with us! Glad to see that overall, your stay was a pleasant one, and we appreciate you choosing the Homewood Suites brand, and participating in Hilton HHonors. I have forwarded your comments to my entire team, including Alicia, as we all work hard to ensure our guests enjoy their stay and so appreciate feedback such as yours. Even though I'm sorry to hear you did experience a minor issue during your stay, I'm glad that Alicia was able to resolve it for you in a professional, timely manner.

Many thanks again for the great review, and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed March 8, 2014

My wife and I attended two of our Grandchildren's Weddings. The Hotel staff made us feel like we were family. Free Breakfast and Dinner made Hotel an excellent value alone. Hotel provided free transportation and pickup to rehearsal dinner and to Wedding location, saving on expensive cab rides.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

So glad you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us, and thank you very much for the great review! I'm especially pleased that my team made you feel like family, as we all work hard to ensure each guest enjoys their stay. We hope you also enjoyed your grandchildren's weddings, and we're glad that our complimentary shuttle service and meals made for a more convenient, relaxing stay.

Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

This specific location is extremely convenient to me and my coworkers who travel to Richardson frequently. Rooms are always clean and very comfortable. I never feel cramped in my room - plenty of room to move.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Many thanks for the great feedback, and we're so glad you not only enjoyed your stay, but that we're convenient to your work. Glad to see that overall, your experiences with us have been good ones, and we certainly appreciate you and your coworkers choosing our hotel.

Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Call the hotel and get the major cross streets as google maps doesn't recgonize this location and puts you miles away. And don't rely on the adjacent McDonald's or Chevron address the front desk gives you, as Google Maps doesn't recognize that address either. Hot Tub was 1/2 full, staff could care less about any of these issues.

1  Thank Michael S
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Thank you for posting your review, and on behalf of my team, I apologize that you had difficulty locating our hotel on Google Maps. I am looking into the situation to ensure that our hotel is as visible as possible on the internet, and I have also spoken to my team to make sure we are relaying clear, easy-to-follow directions to our guests.

I've also addressed the hot tub issue with my engineer to ensure that if any of our amenities are out of service due to maintenance, that our team and guests are made aware in a timely manner.

Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

We traveled to Plano for the wedding of our friends' daughter. Homewood Suites was a perfect hotel with great service and amenities. The staff could not have been nicer. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet both mornings with plenty of selections both healthy and fresh.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

So glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and many thanks for the great review. We hope everyone enjoyed the wedding, and I'm glad that our accommodations and services met your needs. I'm especially pleased to hear that my team was warm and welcoming, and also that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast buffet.

It's our pleasure having you as our guest, and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Great hotel with great amenities. Staff was friendly and room was extremely comfortable. Everyone made us feel welcome and the room was as close to home as possible. We stayed here with two kids and it was the best family hotel experience we've ever had!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

We are so glad you and your family enjoyed your stay with us, and definitely appreciate the awesome review! It means a great deal to hear that we're the 'best family hotel experience' you've had, as we all work hard to provide the best hotel stay possible for all of our guests.

Thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed February 15, 2014

This was a great experience with internet, clean rooms and complimentary breakfast. The managers dinner available was extremely efficient and healthy. I like the fact of all of the facilities emenities. Overall very satisfied.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Thanks very much for the great feedback, and so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm especially pleased you enjoyed our manager's reception and found the menus to be healthy, as we're always working to improve our selection. We appreciate you choosing our hotel, and enjoyed having you as our guest.

Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Award-winning Homewood Suites Hotel

Also consider these accommodations in or near Plano
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas / Plano-East
Hilton Dallas Plano Granite Park
Residence Inn Dallas Plano/Richardson
Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco
Homewood Suites by Hilton North Dallas-Plano
Staybridge Suites Plano Frisco

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson? Share your experiences!