“Comfortable Stay”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson
Ranked #2 of 46 Hotels in Plano
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

This is not our first stay here at the Plano Richardson Homewood Suites and will not be the last. This is an above average Homewood in regards to their food offerings at breakfast and their evening reception. The food is great and selection is more than you can ask for with the morning breakfast. The rooms are nicely decorated, comfortable and quiet. The kitchen is so nice to have for long term stays. Front desk staff are eager to assist and if you have a problem they are willing to assist. We plan are staying here again. I hope they will continue to offer such great service in the years to come.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

So glad you found our hotel to be an 'above-average Homewood' - exactly the kind of feedback we like to hear! We appreciate you choosing our hotel and thank you very much for the great review. I've forwarded your comments to everyone, including the front desk and the kitchen teams, as they will enjoy reading them.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We stayed at Homewood Suites in October, 2013, for a nearby convention and shopping. The employees were very friendly, helpful, and courteous. One of the managers spent at least ten minutes explaining the transportation options to me. The shuttle driver came to get us from a restaurant in the pouring rain (and stood outside in the rain holding the shuttle door open for us)!! The hot breakfast was excellent! We were so impressed. We can't wait to return on our next trip.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

What a fantastic review, and we're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us! Thanks very much for the wonderful feedback, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel. We pride ourselves on providing award-winning service, and I'm glad that our efforts made for a great experience.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Decorated beautifully, staff friendly, amenities wonderful. The best that Hilton has to offer. The manager's reception food preparation was to standards. Food Warm and plentiful, I recommend staying at this Homewood suites

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

So glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and we thank you for choosing our hotel. We always enjoy when a guest comments on our hotel's artwork and decor, as we feel our in-house art collection is something that makes us truly unique. Glad you enjoyed our service, accommodations - even our complimentary meals.

It was our pleasure serving you and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Very nice stay-got no wake up call when requested and one TV clicker did not work. Breakfast was surprisingly pleasant, hot decent food. Glad I wasn't depending on the wake up call. The survey is requiring too much time and too many words on this review, if this doesn't do it, I'm not finishing my feedback

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Thank you very much for posting your review on TripAdvisor. While it looks like you enjoyed your stay overall, I do apologize for the inconsistencies you experienced. I have followed up with my front desk team to ensure wake-up call requests are entered promptly and correctly, and I am very sorry you did not receive your wake-up call as requested. I've also touched base with my engineering team to check the TV remotes in all suites to ensure they are working correctly, and replacing batteries/remotes as needed.

Thank you again for your comments, and I invite you to return and experience our award-winning service. It was our pleasure serving you, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I have travelled a lot, and spent a lot of time in Plano, Texas. I've stayed in several hotels there - and elsewhere, over the years. The Homewood Suites in Plano is second to NONE. I've never found a friendlier staff, nicer rooms or facilities, or a better value. The hot breakfast and dinner along with the Manager's Reception make the price of the rooms an EXTREMELY good value. The staff here is top-notch, and always willing to take the extra step to assist a guest. Every member of staff says "Hello" when they see you - even when passing you in the hallway. The entire facility is kept clean, quiet, and well-maintained. Unless I'm forced to by availability - I never stay anywhere else in Plano!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Wow! What an incredible review! On behalf of my team, thank you very much for the feedback, and we so appreciate you choosing our hotel. I am especially pleased that it was our service that really made your stay a memorable one. Every member of my team takes great pride in running an award-winning hotel, and reviews such as yours let us know we're on the right track.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I've periodically stayed here for the past seven years, for business travel. The staff is always friendly...And, some of them have been there since my first stay at the hotel! The rooms are very large, and the full kitchen is fantastic for a long stay. Free breakfast and dinner are available, which is one reason I continue to stay here. The added convenience is worth every penny. I plan to continue to stay here whenever I'm in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

We are so happy to have had you as our guest over the past seven years, and my team and I thank you for continuing to choose our hotel when visiting the area. Your comments are a true testament to our hard work and efforts toward making every guest feel welcomed, and we are delighted that you have enjoyed your experience with us. I've forwarded your comments to everyone here, as they will enjoy reading them.

Many thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Stayed there for the State Fair which was near a rail system that made it convenient. Even though it was 1 night, I felt like I was at home and the accomodations were excellent. The suite was clean and the breakfast was wonderful. Whenever I return to Plano, I will stay again because of the location which is away from the city.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

So glad you were able to visit the State Fair! It's always a special event, and is a great reminder that fall is finally here. And of course - the corny dogs!

I'm especially glad our hotel was able to be a part of your State Fair weekend, and how nice you utilized the DART light rail. Definitely makes getting around very convenient. We appreciate you choosing our hotel, and I'm glad that our services and accommodations met your needs.

Thanks again for the great comments, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

2012 Award-winning Homewood Suites Hotel

Also consider these accommodations in or near Plano
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas / Plano-East
Hilton Dallas Plano Granite Park
Residence Inn Dallas Plano/Richardson
Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco
Homewood Suites by Hilton North Dallas-Plano
Staybridge Suites Plano Frisco

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson? Share your experiences!