“Excellent Buffet”

Cuisines: Indian
Plano, Texas
“Excellent Buffet”
Reviewed March 2, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This restaurant is a little away from my work. if I hit this restaurant up for my lunch, I definitely have to pass two amazing Indian restaurants and a top notch Vietnamese restaurant; that still does not matter. This place is totally worth it. I enjoy their lunch buffet. Food is great. Every item on the buffet is constantly refilled and is fresh. So many people visiting this place also helps I guess. Service is good. Ambience, for an Indian place for lunch buffet, is better than in other places.

Best dish: chilly chicken/chicken 65
The only item on their menu which my buddies and I agree unanimously could be better is the tandoori chicken.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Paneer S

Frisco, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A lot to improve”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

visited with the family.Short of servers. Iddlis and Pooris supplied very late.My granddaughter was very hungry and we ordered Poori.The server gave some lame excuse and that was served last when we have all finished our dinner.Next visit to be postponed or never.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Rao G
Dallas, Texas
“HORRIBLE FOOD”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I just went here today and ordered for butter chicken. It was the most disgusting washed down curry i ever had. It was bland, and disgusting. The chicken tasted like it was some left over meat from some other curry washed and re-used in some made up sauce with god knows what. They are pricey for the quantity they serve up.
Save your money ur better off getting some frozen curry from wal mart frozen section.

• Visited November 2013
Frisco, Texas
“Iravat Review”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

It is one of the best restaurents serving South Indian food in DFW area. The taste is pretty close to what we get in India. Their chilli chicken, biryanis are my favorite.

Visited October 2013
Plano Texas
“Great Andhra Chicken Curry”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

This is a limited review since all meals have been take out and almost all involve the Andhra Chicken Curry. Its the usual take out order form my wife and I. Tender chicken chunks with an excellent curry sauce that they will make to your preferred level of spice/heat. I get mild since the wife doesn't do spicy though she claims its still got heat. I beg to differ. That with an order of the garlic nan and we have a great meal.
Place itself is very nice and has a bar though as I said I have only done take out. Well priced and friendly staff keep this place on my regular rotation when the craving for Indian food hits.

• Visited August 2013