“Very Yummy!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dallas, Texas
“Very Yummy!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

I got a feta chicken pita wrap with pita chips and hummus. It was very yummy and refreshing. Something different and fresh!

• Visited July 2013

“Mixed Reviews”
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

My family ate here.

I really enjoyed it. I had a kafta pita and it was delicious. However, my wife and children did not like their meals. They are not as adventurous as me with their meals.

They tried the chicken and the beef. Thy enjoyed the meats in their meals but not the add on to fill their pita or wrap.

• Visited May 2013
Grapevine
“7 bucks for a 4 buck pita”
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Are you kidding me. It really floors be to see places like making a killing off of us. Food was good just not worth the price. The construction of the sandwich needs to improve. One half all beans the big hunks of chicken. Dry I might add.

• Visited April 2013
“Phanaominal!!!!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I wish I can really explain how amazing this place is. Very spacious and comfortable environment. Simple but perfect. They have three different kinds of hummus which I've never seen before. They have carrot, beet and regular hummus. They make their own flat bread which is the best bread I've ever had and I'm middle eastern and grew up back home and nothing beats their bread! The platter is big buoy get a choice of 2 dips 2 salads rice/potatoes/beets and then your choice of falafel, meat or chicken. I would suggest the beet hummus. It is phanaominal the babaganooj is good as well! The platter was about $8. Which is cheap for such a big portion. The workers were so polite and helpful and very patient since it was my first time and I had a line behind me. The owner came to the table an introduced himself. Have us a free drink, an order of falafels and bread. He is also Arabic. We felt very welcomed by him. This place is out of my way but I will make sure I visit as much as I can, it's worth the hour drive!!! If you don't go you have no idea what you're missing out on!

Dallas, Texas, United States
“Great authentic food, great prices”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Mama Pita is a casual, order at the counter, mediterranean restaurant. The food is pretty authentic and tastes delicious. Very good prices, service, and friendly staff.

• Visited September 2012