“Great Quick Lunch Option in Plano”
Review of Mama Pita

Mama Pita
Ranked #125 of 1,018 Restaurants in Plano
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed November 10, 2011

I visited this restaurant with a group of my co-workers while in Plano. I'm a huge fan of quick, simple lunch options. It is rare that I have more than an hour (usually less) to relax and eat at lunch. We were having one of those afternoons so one of my co-workers suggested Mama Pita...and I'm so glad he did.
This is located in the Legacy Town Center Shopping area.
Note: limited parking options at lunch outside the restaurant but there is a garage very close.
The food is served via a served buffet. There is a simple menu giving you directions on how to order. The food was really delicious and they had a great chili sauce you could request on the side if you like spicy which I do. Plenty of seating inside. We went during prime lunch time and there were 5 of us...we had absolutely no trouble getting in, finding a table, and getting out in around 30 minutes.
Try it out if you like this type of food...you will not be disappointed in the food or the price.

Reviewed July 9, 2011

I love mediterranean food. MamaPita's is located off the Tollway/Legacy. Restaurant has been open for about a year. This is a "concept" restaurant and they plan to expand.

Food is great. Several different types of hummus. Pricing is reasonable. Restaurant is in a great location.

Give it a try!

Been to Mama Pita? Share your experiences!