Studio 6 Dallas - Plano Medical Center
Ranked #36 of 46 Hotels in Plano
Houston, TX
“Run!”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

How can I say this with being politically correct.... It amazes me that other people come to this country and buy businesses but have know clue of what customer service is. You don't argue with me if I am telling you there's a problem with my room, and then flat out lie to me about switching rooms. I hope you enjoy the money that you did make of my stay because I will never be back. The only good thing about this hotel is when I was able to check out.

• Stayed June 2014
7 Thank schenelpatterson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Travelers also viewed these Plano hotels
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Plano
WoodSpring Suites Signature North Dallas
Comfort Inn Near Plano Medical Center
La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Plano West
Extended Stay America - Dallas - Plano Parkway
Homewood Suites by Hilton North Dallas-Plano

Been to Studio 6 Dallas - Plano Medical Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Studio 6 Dallas - Plano Medical Center

Property: Studio 6 Dallas - Plano Medical Center
Address: 4704 W Plano Pkwy, Plano, TX 75093-5307 (Formerly Orange Extended Stay Hotel)
Location: United States > Texas > Plano
Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #36 of 46 Hotels in Plano
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Studio 6 Dallas - Plano Medical Center 2.5*
Studio 6 Plano Medical Center is conveniently located off of President George Bush Turnpike and Preston Rd. Restaurants and shops are nearby. Three universities are within 3 miles. Book our meeting room. Enjoy our suites with kitchenettes and free Wi-Fi. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Motel-6, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Studio 6 Dallas - Plano Medical Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Inn And Suites