“Texas Hospitality”

Ranked #29 of 45 Hotels in Plano
Sugar Land, United States
“Texas Hospitality”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

The room was immaculate! The staff went out of their way to make me feel at home while I was there. The breakfast was full of variety where any person could find something on their diet or favorites list - even a breakfast on the go was available! I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matthew E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Plano/North Dallas, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Dear: Mark K

Thank you for staying with us at Hampton Inn. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. We cant wait to see you again soon.

Matthew Egan-Slater

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Van Buren, Arkansas
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I just checked in after a long trip and it's 77 degrees here in Dallas. I couldn't wait to get down to the pool to relax. Well, they forgot to mention on their website that the pool isn't open until later on in the season. The water is nasty green. I am so bummed. Had I known that up front, I would have booked somewhere else!

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear: Josie801

Thank you for staying with us at Hampton Inn in Plano. I am sorry that you were not informed that the pool is closed for the season. Since it is an outdoor pool it will not reopen until Memorial day. We hope you had a safe trip back to Arkansas

Houston, United States
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Staff interaction (service/attitude/etc)- The front desk people seemed to be out of it. They did not have a smile or pleasant attitude. The only person that was somewhat helpful was the first young man we checked in with on Friday 2/14. Room/Suite cleanliness/housekeeping-My daughter and I stayed 2 nights and the room was never cleaned! I called the next day later morning and reported this to the front desk and when we got back late that evening it was never touched. Very disappointed! Noise (outside/hallway noise/construction/etc)-You could hear all the noise in the hallway and through the walls. I could hear people talking through the wall when I was trying to sleep. This was very annoying. Billing/Rates-My family was having a celebration in Plano that weekend. A group of us reserved rooms to get a discounted rate. I reserved my 2 night stay and paid in advance. My mother reserved a room but did not pay for hers up front. Somehow I got charged for her room when it was two different confirmation #’s and two different names

Dear: Melinda O

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback concerning our hotel. I behalf of my team I would like to apologize for failing to meet your expectations. I know I spoken with you via email concerning your stay. If we can do anything further for you in the future please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Longview, United States
Reviewed February 18, 2014

This one of the best place to stay. Everything was clean, the staff was friendly, and the food was great. When selecting a location to stay at when comign to this area i would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Hi Jamie B

Thank you for staying with us at Hampton Inn in Plano TX. Thank you for recommending us to fellow Trip Advisor travelers. If there is anything we can do for you in the future feel free to contact us and we will do our very best to meet all of your travel needs.

Malvern, United States
Reviewed February 11, 2014

This hotel is by far the best Hampton that I have stayed . Room was clean, affordable and internet was great. Hotel staff was very friendly and very helpful with directions around town. Definitely plan to stay here again.

Dear: Kathrine S

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave feedback concerning our hotel. I am glad that my team made your trip special and that they were able to help you with directions. We hope that you had a safe trip home and can't wait to see you again.

Daytona Beach, United States
Reviewed February 10, 2014

The room was clean, modern, functional and decorated tastefully. The bed was comfortable. The front desk staff was always ready to help, whether it was for getting extra hangers, a tape measure or advice on how to use their public computers. The hotel's wifi worked very well day and night. I would stay here again without hesitation.

Dear: Richard W.

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. We at Hampton Inn Plano can't wait to see you again.

portland or
Reviewed January 31, 2014

I may have to stop trusting Tripadvisor ratings. This Hampton was very low quality, old fixtures, loud in room heater, stained carpet in lobby and hallways, broken elevator, broken juice machine, horrible breakfast compared to others. Needs a revamp asap.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matthew E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Plano/North Dallas, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Dear: Embr

I am very sorry that we failed to meet your expectations during your most resent visit to Hampton Inn. I know it is frustrating to have 1 of our 2 elevators down for service. We have ordered the part and the Elevator should be fixed within the week. I have also scheduled our carpets to be cleaned. We hope that during your next trip to Plano that you will give us another shot. If I can be of any assistance or if you would like to discuss your stay with me in person you can reach me at the hotel directly. 972-519-1000.

Matthew Slater