Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center
$129
Hampton.com
$120
$116
Candlewood Suites Plano-Frisco(Plano)(Great Value!)
$93
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$114
$115
Magnuson Hotel Park Suites(Plano)(Great Value!)
$81
All reviewsthe concierge loungegreat locationwithin walking distancerestaurants and shopsself parkinghospitality suiteper dayroom servicehighly recommend this propertygreat areabeautiful hotelfamily weddingbreakfast buffetbusiness triprooms are nicebusiness or pleasurethe general manager
Reviewed April 13, 2014

We've stayed here a couple of times now and would definitely stay again. Rooms are consistently clean, and every employee we came across was friendly. Had the chance to stop in their pub this recent trip too. Great location with plenty of restaurants and shopping nearby...safe walking distance to night life if that's something you're looking for as well.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Mary L, General Manager at Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Good afternoon Steverino,
Thank you for choosing our hotel. So delighted to know you’ve been here in the past. I will share your feedback with the team they will be delighted you had a great experience. The location is ideal and within wallking distance to Shop of Legacy. One can relax and not drive if you choose to stay local with the many venues available. Please let us know the next time your back in the area.

Best regards,

Reviewed April 13, 2014

I just returned from spending 4 days at the Marriot in Plano, Texas. This is a nice hotel with good conference space. I have stayed in other hotels where it was about a 1/2 mile walk to the conference center and this one is just off the lobby. Very convenient. The room was comfortable and quiet. I enjoyed my stay and look forward to returning to this hotel in October.The location cannot be beat. It is within walking distance of lots of shops and restaurants. There is also plenty of parking as well. It is convenient to DFW Airport and Love Field. It is about a 1/2 hour to DFW. Don't order a cab thru the hotel. It took 25 minutes to get to the airport and the cab driver gave me a bill for $69. Big ripoff. I asked why he was so expensive as opposed to the cab I took From the airport ($45) and he said it was because I ordered the cab from the people at the hotel. I won't make that mistake again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Good afternoon BCM2728,
Thank you so much for choosing our hotel. So delighted that you enjoyed your conference and our hotel. We love being connected to the Shops of Legacy. It makes it so convenient to be able to walk to so many venues. Please accept my apologies on behalf of the travel experience back to the airport. May I ask you to reach me directly to further discuss the details of your return to the airport.
Again, thank you for your feedback; I look forward to speaking with you and also welcoming you back in October.
Sincerely

Reviewed April 7, 2014

I arrived at this hotel on business and left feeling like I had just taken a mini vaca! The location couldn't be cooler, from the water view to the area shopping and dining, it's fun to hang around and talk to folks doing the same thing as you are. The outdoor flavor makes you feel like you are getting away. I arrived in the morning and Jennifer at the front desk was wonderful as she welcomed me and found me a room without me having to wait until later in the day. In fact, all the the people I encountered at the font desk were friendly and helpful. I needed some assistance while I was there and Silvia at the desk, Cameron and Carolina in Housekeeping came to my rescue and with a great big smile! My room was immaculate, beautiful and spacious. When I went downstairs in the evening to determine my dinner plans, Don helped me decide where to eat and even got me an umbrella in case it rained. In my travels back to the Plano area, I wouldn't stay anywhere else!

Room Tip: This hotel has Pure Allergy Friendly rooms which provides a great night's rest if you struggle sleeping on the road.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Mary L, General Manager at Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Good morning Haley,

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel and taking the time to share your feedback. Our team is delighted they contributed to making your stay more like a mini vacation than work. Our location being right next to the Shops of Legacy provides such a great variety of options with-in walking distance of the hotel. Glad you had a bit of extra time to enjoy.
Jennifer, Slivia, Cameron, Carolina and Don were so happy to know they made a difference to the success of your stay. Because you mentioned them by name they will each receive the JW Spirit to Serve award for making a personal connection and serving brilliantly.
We just added some PURE hypo-allergenic rooms to our inventory and getting some very positive feedback.
Again, thank you for choosing our hotel. Please let us know the next time you come to the hotel.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Stayed here twice (missed reviewing it the first time!). The location, the decor, the rooms, the service - everything in this hotel was just great. Was there for work, so didn't really hang around the hotel very much, but had a day a for myself on the last day and got to walk around and experience it. Walking distance to the shops and restaurants.
The staff was friendly and welcoming. The rooms were clean and spacious. Free Wifi. Good breakfast. Would definitely return if n the area again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Mary L, General Manager at Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Hello Osama,

Thank you for choosing our hotel again. Appreciate your kind comments regarding your stay. So glad your enjoyed the food and services provided during your stay. Glad you had at least one day to enjoy the area. We get great feedback regarding the Shop of Legacy and we have two large malls with in close promixity to the hotel as well. We share all our guest comments with our team. They really enjoy knowing they made a difference during your stay with us.
Please let us know when you're back in the area.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

I stayed here for a Frisco Roughrider game.

First visit and it was great. I do not like paying for parking, but anyway it was great here. They took care of the car, no delays in getting it.

Check in and out no problems. Got a room upgrade!!!

Room was clean and comfortable
We were there for just one night so did not use the services. Looked at the pool and work out room, seemed really nice.

There are plenty of shops, bars, restaurants, and even a movie theater in the same area as the hotel.

Would definitely go back!!!

Room Tip: If going to roughrider game, all you have to do is get on the access road of the tollway and it takes you to the stadium, no charge. and nearby
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Good evening cfir,

Thank you for choosing our hotel. Hope you had a wonderful experience at the Roughriders game. It's a great venue and so close to the hotel. The Shop of Legacy is a great location with so much to do within walking distance.
Hope you have an opportunity to return and enjoy the amenities of the hotel and the area. If you're here on the weekends parking in the garage is complimentary.

Please let us know the next time you're back in Plano/Frisco area.

Best regards,