“Everything delicious”

The Loft Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #310 of 991 Restaurants in Plano
Cuisines: Bar
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I had turkey brie sandwhich. hubs had balckened tilapia sandwhich. both very yummy. we had waffles and an omelet. great!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I got here around 730 in the morning. My order was taken at 752. There was no one at the door seating people and no sign saying to be seated. The staff is running around like chickens with their heads cut off. This place is in a beautiful hotel but the restaurant itself is disorganized. People are walking in, standing around for a few minutes and walking out. I've seen two people cancel their order and leave because it was taking too long. The guy at the front desk told me the place is slow and they've stopped room service to drive business to the restaurant. Focus on service folks, anyone can serve up a decent plate of eggs.

2  Thank Lifesapprentice
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Great drink menu, great brunch menu as well. Prices are what you would expect in a slightly upscale hotel or restaurant, and quality was there as well. Attentive service...

Reviewed August 22, 2012

purchased a meal/drink voucher worth $65 for $35 from Travelzoo; included a pitcher of beer and any dining item for 2; were told they didn't have sirloin etc etc after placing order; ended up with a greasy pork leg dropped in mashed potatoes; that was it; value$65!!!!! got to be kidding; complete rip off. JBW/McKinney

2  Thank john w
Reviewed June 21, 2012

I was wowed by the setting - very industrial with indoor flowing to outdoor area. The service was average (I think she was in training) and food was OK. I had both sushi and a burger. I want to try again next time in Dallas to see if I have an improved experience as I really liked the venue.