“Great place for a LARGE CROWD!”
Review of Ziziki's

Ziziki's
Reserve with OpenTable
Ziziki's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 888 Restaurants in Plano
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between Parker & Spring Creek
Description: Ziziki's is a moderately priced, full service restaurant providing unique Greek and Italian cuisine in a contemporary, neighborhood bistro setting. The owner's, Sandra Greer and Natalie McDaniel, have a passion for wine which is exhibited in their award winning wine list that compliments the cuisine and offers a unique and eclectic selection of wine from around the world at a great value. Attentive, upbeat service is given to customers who dine with Ziziki's in their main dining room, European-styled patio and private dining area. Some of Ziziki's kitchen staff have been with Ziziki's since Ziziki's first opened in 1994 at the original location. Thus, customers feel like Ziziki's is their "neighborhood" restaurant where a consistent staff ensures guests will have consistently great food in a warm and friendly environment.
Dallas, Texas
“Great place for a LARGE CROWD!”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We were a very large group of 25 women and the staff did their utmost to make our dining experience a good one. My food (lamb kebab) was very tasty and the pita was excellent. Other sauces I tasted on other diners' plates were also very good. The tzaziki and green sweet mint one were very good too. Portions are generous and they will give you refills to give you on you tea and soft drinks. The ambiance is very nice and I would definitely return for lunch or dinner again soon.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Jerri G

Fairfax, Virginia
“Excellent Lamb Chops”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

We had the grilled artichokes. I was a bit disappointed that they were canned artichokes as I had invisioned fresh artichokes that had been grilled which can be very flavorful. However, the grilled lamb chops with a light brown sauce more than made up for the artichoke appetizer. The lamb was so mild in flavor, that I wondered if it was really lamb. Zero "gamey" taste. Although we shared a plate, we were too full to try dessert. I will definitely recommend this place and return to try more dishes.

• Visited March 2013
Dallas, Texas
“great greek food”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have been here several time and will say everyone in our party was impressed with the auality and deliciosness of the food we ordered. Everyone tried something different, but all agreed they were delicious. Great appetizers as well.
The service as well was attentive but not over the top.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank dlreed
Mexico
“Brunch”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

First of all I would like to advise that my review is based solely on the Brunch and not on the A la Carte menu. The A la Carte menu was not an option when we went to the restaurant on a Sunday which was disappointing. What also was disappointing was the Brunch.We had expected to see an array of Greek dishes but it was not to be. They had a "build your own" Greek Salad and a Stifado of sorts. Other than that there was not much authentic Greek on the table. Perhaps we went on an off day, I dont know, but having just returned from Greece we expected more since the reviews of the A la Carte menu were very encouraging.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank CliveGCT
Dallas
“Best Greek food in the Dallas area”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

If you are looking for excellent cooked Greek food and always fresh, look no further than Ziziki's. My favorites here are any appetizer on the menu, espcially the Tzatziki, and any of the souvlaki's. I had salmon souvlaki last night and lamb souvlaki the last time I was here, and both were done to perfection. Service here is also outstanding.

• Visited September 2012