“absolutely loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Artin's Grill

Artin's Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Artin's Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 875 Restaurants in Plano
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: North East Corner of Tollway & Legacy Drive
dallas,texas
“absolutely loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Took our family there late one Sunday afternoon. It was not crowded so no trouble to seat the five of u. Atmosphere is quiet and restful...The menu is extensive...We all decided on a fish main course and no one was disappointed. By the time we lift (@ 6PM) people were streaming in. Thought prices a wee bit steep....but, you get what you pay for.

Visited August 2012

Richardson, Texas
“Money Fraud!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

Be careful if you leave tip via credit card. I heard horror stories about this place! My boss went there to eat and left a 60 dollar tip, somehow the waitress charged $260 instead. Not really sure how someone doesn't realize their tip was $200 over but I guess she just really wanted the money. Anywho, when my boss tried to get her $200 back they treated her HORRIBLYYY. I'm sorry, but that is NOT how you treat customers. I will never eat here or suggest it to anyone, just seeing how they treated her makes me disgusted.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Autumn N
Rogers, Arkansas
“Good food but not a wide variety of wine”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

We ate at Artin's Grill last weekend and got the chance to sit outside. It was very nice! The restaurant inside is really lovely but a little dark for me. The outside patio is where i would be if not too hot outside.
The food we had was all really good, my husband had the shrimp & cheesy grits and i had the braised short ribs. He enjoyed his dish but thought the grits were slightly too cheesy. My dish was very rich but so delicious!

My only disappointment was the wine selection...
They have a large number of wines by the bottle but not as many by the glass. I think they only have 2-3 glass for each type (red/white). And none that i had really heard of.
And what they had was overpriced. I am from Dallas and I know that prices are higher, but the growth at Shops of Legacy is still on the rise. If you want to keep customers, you have to serve a variety of food/drinks as well as price.
In my opinion you need to have a couple options of wine by the glass for less than $14 /glass.

Other than that, it was a great dining experience.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank SpanishGal77
Dallas, Texas
“Lovely atmosphere for dining.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

A good menu selection and friendly, informed staff. Have taken friends you have also enjoyed their experience.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank corvettegirl07
McKinney, Texas
“Not as good as our first visit.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

After having a great meal on our first visit we returned with some expectations and we were very disappointed. I ordered my filet medium and it came out rare. The sauce was unimpressive. My wife's peppercorn steak was overwhelmed with pepper sauce that she had to scrap off. Service was average and uninspired.

It might have been an off night but at the prices they charge it I'd not worth the gamble.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank RoyS783

Been to Artin's Grill? Share your experiences!