“Wonderful place to celelbrate”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 875 Restaurants in Plano
Cuisines: American, International, Contemporary, Healthy
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Legacy Drive at The Shops at Legacy
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52 you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 120 wines, of which 60 are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season! For more information, we invite you to visit our website at www.Seasons52.com. We look forward to serving you soon.
Plano, Texas, United States
“Wonderful place to celelbrate”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

We ate here for our anniversary...great choice! We appreciated the anniversary greetings we received, and enjoyed the atmosphere and music. Definitely loved our dinner--delicious flatbread appetizer, salad that was just enough for 2, my husband loved his shrimp dish and and I thoroughly enjoyed my salmon. Nice touch...having the manager stop by your table! And, of course, you can't leave without dessert. Love the creative mini parfaits--you get just enough!

1 Thank andir2013

Plano, Texas
“Guilt Free Eating”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

In my efforts to be health conscience, it's a pleasure to eat here knowing that the calorie count for every meal is under 500. Although, the veggies tend to be on the drier side and less flavorful, everything else that I've tried is impressive. I mostly eat salmon every time. I enjoy itI've tried the chicken and a salad or two. The flatbread pizzas are great. The mini desserts/indulgences are amazing! I often go just so I can have the rich pecan pie treat. It's served in a shot glass, a teaser for most, but so satisfying.
p.s. I always make reservations.

Midlothian, TX
“Unique....LOVED it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

My husband and I stopped in here and decided to enjoy some food/drinks in the bar since we arrived late and the restaurant already had a waiting list. We found seats at the bar...they had a live pianist in the middle of the bar who sang and played nice music. Food was excellent and wine great! Atmosphere was relaxing, service was fabulous! We thoroughly enjoyed it and will be back! Don't forget to order dessert....out of this world delectable bites of heaven!

Dallas, Texas
“A new favorite for me...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

This was my first visit to a Seasons 52 restaurant. I had never even heard of it but a business associate recommended it as a good spot for a dinner meeting for 3 of us. It was hot and muggy in the Dallas area and we all wanted to eat lighter. Eating lighter does not translate to boring meals at this place.

They brag about their menu having items for the most part around 500 calories. Very fresh, seasonal fruits and veggies. Tasty, creative meals that won't break the bank. The menu changes weekly. (think 52) They have nightly music that was very enjoyable. No lounge music here. Current, popular music played/sung quietly so as not to disturb your conversations. I've not heard live music in a restaurant played this well in a long time. It was superb.

The wait staff is impeccable. They offer a "Chef's Table" in the kitchen area with a 5 course meal with wine pairings for each at a fixed price per person. Advanced reservation suggested for the Chef's Table. We really enjoyed our evening. Everything was very well executed.

1 Thank STEVE D
Plano, Texas
“Great Healthy Food in Warm Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014

I had been to Seasons 52 a couple of times and always enjoyed the meals. Everything is in the 500 or less calorie range, healthy and very, very good. Excellent wine choices and reasonable prices. The Flight and Flatbread selection is great! I was so pleased we even decided to have our Company holiday party here. Wow - great, closed off event room, food and drinks were outstanding, excellent service and overall a hit for everyone.

• Visited December 2013

Been to Seasons 52? Share your experiences!