“Great Lunch”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 888 Restaurants in Plano
Cuisines: American, International, Contemporary, Healthy
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Legacy Drive at The Shops at Legacy
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52 you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 120 wines, of which 60 are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season! For more information, we invite you to visit our website at www.Seasons52.com. We look forward to serving you soon.
Pittsburgh
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My sister and I had a delicious lunch. We shared the artichoke and goat cheese flat bread. It was thin and crispy. I had the lemon grass salmon salad and she had the scallops and asparagus. They were cooked and seasoned perfectly. The green tea is good but comes in a can. The little deserts are a work of art and a delicious ending. Seasons 52 was not busy for a quiet lunch and the service was very attentive.

• Visited March 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Good Fresh Food”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My first Seasons 52 visit was at the Plano locations. The staff was very nice. The server was prompt and had many suggestions for us first timers. I ordered the scallops are they were delicious. The menu changes multiple times a year and the portions are under 500 calories. I plan to find the closest Seasons 52 to my home and will be sure to eat there again.

Visited March 2013
Frisco, Texas
“Dinner with family”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Our waiter gave us a terrible service. Dishes are petite. Dishes come with no side order. Overpriced. Seasons 52 at North Park mall offers poor service, slow & 1 waiter for our table of 13.

Visited December 2012
Frisco, Texas
“Service and food is above average”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I was using a gift card this time, given to me by the Manager from my last visit which was so poor that they enticed me back. This time, the service was excellent, the food was above average, and the music was really good. Skipped desert this time, but I know it's outstanding! Quick and interesting waiter, food was hot and fresh. Will be going back. TIP: Use OpenTable for reservation here always helps!

• Visited February 2013
Spring Branch, Texas
“great fresh local”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

The fresh seasonal dishes are a great touch and the full range of the menu is good. I have loved everything I have tried after several visits. Their mini dessets are espeically fun.

Visited February 2013

Been to Seasons 52? Share your experiences!