“So good!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2013

This is the 2nd time I've tried Urban Crust on a trip to Plano. Wasn't disappointed either time. I've never had anything but the pizza so I can only assume the rest of the food is just as good.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

I was there on business. We were a group of about 25 people. They were very well organized. We had the second floor to ourselves. We had a bunch of appetizers served followed by the thin crust pizza. Every pizza that I tried was very good and tasty. Additionnally, I was with some beer expert and they were very satisfied with the beer selection.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Great food, atmosphere great for young adults, not so much for families. Food was good, service was decent. Very noisy. Called for reservation and told they do not accept (after being asked how many party and time of reservation?....weird?). Overall, would return...without young children.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

We visited this on an exceptional day in March texas Weather was superb. The patio was very comfortable, u can tell money was spent on a sliding canopy above in case the weather turns south. Also can be air conditioned if needed. Service was excellent and friendly. We had jalapeno infused margaritas. Wow very tasty. We started off with mussels they were delicious! Had pizza crust that they bring as an appetizer with 2 dipping sauces very good. I ordered an individual mushroom pizza. Came in a timely manner and was excellent. Had a great experience and loved the outside patio. We ate around 4p, not crowded at this time. Can get very crowded later and fri and sat nites. U cant go wrong sitting at the 32 degrees ice bar with $5 shots of patron. Lots of tvs.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I really believe this place offers the best pizza. In addition their pizza ingredients are brought from Italy. My husband & I love to gomtomthe third floor bar area. The view & atmosphere is very inviting and there is tv in the tables. Try their peach tea.