“84 degrees, fantastic outside patio! Ice bar.”
Review of Urban Crust

Urban Crust
Ranked #2 of 996 Restaurants in Plano
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 6, 2013

We visited this on an exceptional day in March texas Weather was superb. The patio was very comfortable, u can tell money was spent on a sliding canopy above in case the weather turns south. Also can be air conditioned if needed. Service was excellent and friendly. We had jalapeno infused margaritas. Wow very tasty. We started off with mussels they were delicious! Had pizza crust that they bring as an appetizer with 2 dipping sauces very good. I ordered an individual mushroom pizza. Came in a timely manner and was excellent. Had a great experience and loved the outside patio. We ate around 4p, not crowded at this time. Can get very crowded later and fri and sat nites. U cant go wrong sitting at the 32 degrees ice bar with $5 shots of patron. Lots of tvs.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I really believe this place offers the best pizza. In addition their pizza ingredients are brought from Italy. My husband & I love to gomtomthe third floor bar area. The view & atmosphere is very inviting and there is tv in the tables. Try their peach tea.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Went here one weekday lunchtime and I was surprised how busy it was even before 12. I'd definitely recommend arriving early or late to ensure you get seated.
After seeing the size of the pizzas we skipped starters and just ordered mans. For 2 of us we ordered the 16 inch pizza with mozzarella, pepperoni and truffle oil.....it was absolutely amazing. The pizza was very thin and had a beautiful crust and base and the toppings were delicious. The truffle oil was a perfect topping and made the pizza smell amazing. Even though we skipped starters we still took home 3 slices.
Service was friendly and efficient, the atmosphere was good and the prices we very reasonable. We had a lovely lunch and I'll certainly be going back.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Pizza is hard crust but very good, not your New York style but excellent in its own way.
loved the bread chips with the tomato and olive dipping stuff.
Waitress recommended muscles and we were very skeptical but my god they were the best my mussel loving wife has ever had.
Good wine selection, they recommended a Sicilian red and i gambled, it was excellent.
Upstairs bar has a view of old Plano, not exciting but the best Plano has to offer.
Overall we will be back.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

I've been coming here since the day it opened. The food is consistently good, the service is friendly, and the prices are reasonable. I like the third floor ice bar and the patio overlooking downtown Plano.