“Always Satisfying”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dallas, Texas
“Always Satisfying”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

We really like the Holy Grail. Food is always top notch with a great selection of Texas beers. We always get the cheese plate and the pretzels and then mix up the mains. Soups, sandwiches, burgers, and fish have all been great. Recently tried brunch and the Street Migas were amazing.

Downsides? Not terribly comfortable seating and service is often sketchy.

• Visited July 2014

Frisco, TX
“Good food, good booze, limited seating”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Place seems small, so be careful if planning to do a group thing here. There is some outside seating, but right along the road in the parking lot. Plenty of good beers, local and other. Menu is very good. I've only eaten here three times, but the steak locked me in all three times.

• Visited November 2013
Plano, Texas
“Nice atmosphere, great food and drink menu!”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I really like to go here when I'm craving a grilled cheese, tomato soup and french fries. This place seriously make the best tomato soup and french fries. Very delicious. I top it off with a couple of glasses of Riesling wine and my night is complete. My boyfriend likes to come here for the food and the wide selection of beers. It is a casual bar atmosphere, but the food is top notch.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Karen H
Plano, Texas, United States
“Alot of Food for your $$$”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

We took my husband here for father's day. It is a bar with good food. All of the plates that we got was enough food to feed two people. We got the Monte Cristo and the Short Ribs. Both were very good. My husband loved the fries it said they were the best he every had. We are going back to try the other interesting items on the menu. I would recommend this place.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Cindy M
New York
“December visit”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Came in Dec to visit my sister and was taken to the holy grail for brunch! Freakin awesome food awesome service, awesome atmosphere! We are returning this weekend and this stop is a must!
Can't wait to get the chicken and waffles again! Great job everyone!

• Visited December 2013