“This place is amazing”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Phoenix, Arizona
“This place is amazing”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I loved the Holy Grail Pub. They have an outstanding craft beer selection and great food mixed with a knowledgeable, friendly, and professional staff. I look forward to my next trip to the area so I can visit again.

• Visited December 2012

Kirkland, Washington
“Very noisy (initially) but great food and brews”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Met up with a good friend I had not seen in eons. Had a number of brews, and one of the best chicken cobb salads I've had in a decade.
Place does not look much on the outside, but once inside, there is no question that this is a bar for beer lovers.
Only thing now is to get rid of the large TVs with sports. Place is to good to be a "sports bar".

Visited November 2012
Chicago
“AMAZING”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Everything about this place is great. Staff knows a lot about the selections, so many great beers!! I come from out of town on business pretty regularly and this is always a spot for team events.

Keep up the good work!

Visited September 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Appetizers and Beer, Delicious! Entree's and Service Could Have Been Better!”
Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

When we arrived tonight, we were not greeted right away and we were confused if we had to wait to be seated or not since there was no sign or host. They were very busy and only had seating outside, so we were fine with that and sat out on the patio. I ordered the pick your own flight of four beers. I really enjoyed this. I got two ciders and two fall beers. My boyfriend was a little disappointed because he asked about Oktoberfest beers and the special they had going and the waiter didnt really explain it well he even made the statement that he didn't even know what beer that was being advertised. The waiter seemed very distracted and was very short. He would walk away while he was still talking so if we had something to say back we didn't have the chance to. He took our drink order then five minutes later asked us if we wanted to order drinks. He seemed a bit flustered and maybe had too many tables, I'm not sure. We ordered the fried goat cheese and that is why we chose this place because I really like goat cheese and saw this on their online menu. I swear the fried goat cheese in this tomato jam with lavender on top of them, was the best thing I have ever eaten in my life! They were seriously that good. For the entree my boyfriend ordered the Brat-Oberfest and I ordered the brisket melt. I was disappointed in the brisket melt because it had no bar b que sauce on it. Not even on the side. I figured since they didn't bring any out that they didn't have any. I think they should start putting a side of bar b que sauce to improve this on the plate. This is Texas so its odd to get brisket that doesn't have bar b que sauce either on it or on the side. Also the sourdough bread was very much over buttered which caused the sandwich to be overly greasy. My boyfriend was a bit disappointed in the Brat-Oberfest because the bratwurst were small. He said nothing special about it. The next time we come here we will come for appetizers and beer. We will be back probably at least once a month because the fried goat cheese was so good that I wanted to shake the chef's hand who came up with this! But we will only probably get the appetizers and beer and hope the service is a bit better next time.

Dallas, Texas
“Better Than Expected for a Pub”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We stopped here for an early dinner because we were driving in the area. I didn't notice the Pub in the name until after we entered and saw the menu. We ordered the cheese board in which you can select from several cheeses - we tried blue cheese, basil and smoked ($12). It was probably the best thing we ate. We ordered the blackened fish tacos ($10), balsamic chicken sandwich ($10). The lemonade, $2 was very good. Hubby got a beer. We had baked beans as a side dish which was VERY, VERY sweet. I love sweet baked beans, but they were too sweet even for me. Our total bill was $41. The food was about average, edible. Our server was not prompt in refilling glasses, only quick when it came to picking up the tab payment. LOL

• Visited August 2012

Been to Holy Grail Pub? Share your experiences!