“Great evening out.”
Review of Sambuca 360

Sambuca 360
Reserve with OpenTable
Sambuca 360 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #269 of 996 Restaurants in Plano
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

Great food, friendly staff and good entertainment. The crab dip appetizer was wonderful. My wife and I split the pork chops which was a great choice. Margaritas are excellent. We would definitely go back.

1  Thank TulsaSooner2220

Reviewed August 31, 2013

we applied for VIP in July it is the end of August no one has emailed us yet again..... did not have trouble getting in till tonight I had girlfriends from out of town and they said they must pay cover......I got my other friends and decided to leave to go to another place....not worth your time or money RICH is a DOUCHBAG!!!!!! full of himself and he is the reason I will never step foot in this place I will hang out in uptown or Highland park no cover anywhere...not worth the drive and not spending any thing here ever again.

2  Thank idreamofkenya
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Best Plano night! Too much fun :)
I really enjoy this place
Excellent live music! I recommend it! The fish taco and bruschetta were delicious.

1  Thank renagai
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

If you into the lounge atmosphere this is the place to spend Sunday night. GREAT live music, no cover charge, not crowded, attentive wait staff and an all around good time. The drink menu is vast; most drinks between $8-$10. Clean and doesn't smell like the standard pub (sweat and stale beer). Saturday night Sambuca has a great dance floor, if your into that, and it's much more crowded. Worth a try! Would definitely recommend on Sunday nights when it's more laid back.

1  Thank Jose N Amanda V
Reviewed March 21, 2013

We enjoyed the great jazz music on Tuesday night. It is hard to find jazz music in Dallas (surprisingly) so we were thrilled when we found out about this place. The bonus was the delicious menu. I enjoyed the lobster enchilada's while my husband enjoyed the red snapper. We had dessert as well and the Carmel brownie and tiramisu were the perfect ending to a great night!

Been to Sambuca 360? Share your experiences!