“Salsa Ted Mex”

Cuisines: Latin, Mexican, Salvadoran, Central American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

Salsa is on of the best mexican restaurants in town. The food is good and the service excellent. Seating is kind of sparse but it's defiantly worth the wait.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Fantastic service, great food! We will never go anywhere else for Mexican! My husband had the pork and it was really nice and spicy. I had the fajitas and they were perfect. I think the margarita I had was probably the best I've ever tasted, we'll go back just for that!

Reviewed August 15, 2012

After tiring of the big chains around here, I decided to try some local texmex. Saw Tripadvisor's reviews and thought we'd give it a try. The atmosphere was average at best. Hot bean dip was the best part of entire meal. Chips somewhat stale. Queso was too thick and bland. Margarita was decent. My meal was fresh, but bland and boring. Prices no different than big chains. Guess I'll stick with Chuys!

Reviewed July 4, 2012 via mobile

After a 30 minute wait which didn't feel that long we were seated. The chips and salsa was delicious. Food was really delicious. We had chicken tacos, quesadillas and chimichangas. The margarita was out of the world. Wait staff were harried and so a little lacking in small courtesies but all in all great experience. Btw, Google navigation took us wandering. This is in the strip mall with the baskin robbins.

1  Thank Dustoff_8
Reviewed June 12, 2012

My husband and I heard about this place through friends! They raved about the food and margaritas! We went on a Friday night and had to wait for a little while. It was worth the wait! The best Mexican food around! I also had a tasty swirl! After One of those I was feeling happy! My husband and I will definitely make this place a regular outing!