“Wow!”

Salsa Tex Mex
Ranked #73 of 875 Restaurants in Plano
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Latin, Spanish, Central American
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Dallas, Texas
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

Fantastic service, great food! We will never go anywhere else for Mexican! My husband had the pork and it was really nice and spicy. I had the fajitas and they were perfect. I think the margarita I had was probably the best I've ever tasted, we'll go back just for that!

Visited August 2012

Dallas, Texas
“Mediocre dining experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

After tiring of the big chains around here, I decided to try some local texmex. Saw Tripadvisor's reviews and thought we'd give it a try. The atmosphere was average at best. Hot bean dip was the best part of entire meal. Chips somewhat stale. Queso was too thick and bland. Margarita was decent. My meal was fresh, but bland and boring. Prices no different than big chains. Guess I'll stick with Chuys!

Reston, VA
“Excellent food, ok ambience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2012 via mobile

After a 30 minute wait which didn't feel that long we were seated. The chips and salsa was delicious. Food was really delicious. We had chicken tacos, quesadillas and chimichangas. The margarita was out of the world. Wait staff were harried and so a little lacking in small courtesies but all in all great experience. Btw, Google navigation took us wandering. This is in the strip mall with the baskin robbins.

1 Thank Dustoff_8
“Food is dynamite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2012

My husband and I heard about this place through friends! They raved about the food and margaritas! We went on a Friday night and had to wait for a little while. It was worth the wait! The best Mexican food around! I also had a tasty swirl! After One of those I was feeling happy! My husband and I will definitely make this place a regular outing!

Dallas
“Great Neighborhood Fare”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

Get to Salsa before 6:30 or your going to wait. Not long but your going to wait. If you live in the neighborhood, you will probably see someone there you know or your kids know. Food is always good and service is always good and friendly. Leave the chains behind and come and support your neighborhood, you will be glad you didi!

• Visited May 2012