“A special moment for me was provided by Prentonwood”

Prestonwood Baptist Church
Ranked #5 of 42 things to do in Plano
More attraction details
Owner description: Prestonwood Baptist Church is “a church to call home” in the sprawling Dallas Metroplex. Led by Pastor Jack Graham since 1989, Prestonwood is thriving with more than 31,000 members, three campuses, seven weekend services and hundreds of ministries that exist to reach the region, the nation and the world for Christ.
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I rather embarrassingly admit, I do not attend church services as often as I should. But a very special woman introduced me to this church on Sunday, October 28, and I must say it was an absolutely amazing experience and far more than I had expected. I look forward to returning and even though I currently live out of state, it will be well worth the trip and spiritual feelings the service provided to me and so many others who were in attendance. Do not pass an opportunity like this up if you are even close to this church on your next visit to Plano or Dallas.

3  Thank wmillico
There are newer reviews for Prestonwood Baptist Church

Reviewed October 28, 2012

This is an awesome place to worship. Even on Saturday night! Music and Message are good. It is amazing to see that many people worship at once.

2  Thank jbbatot
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Very large with lots of programs to choose from.
Might be difficult meeting others.Has a fantastic music and worship time.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

This megachurch has one of the best choirs I have ever heard in my life. Good message and AWESOME music

2  Thank Layton K
Reviewed September 15, 2012

A must see in your lifetime is the Christmas Spectacular at Prestonwood. Unbelieveable the talent that is within the walls of this church. It meets the needs for children to adults in creating the Christmas spirit...from Santa to Jesus. Don't miss it