“Fantastic Asian food”
Review of Yao Fuzi Cuisine

Yao Fuzi Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Yao Fuzi Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #80 of 925 Restaurants in Plano
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Preston Road
Reviewed June 1, 2014

We loved the ambience and the quality of the food. A great place for a dinner with friends. The price reflects the quality, so don't scrimp when you go here, you will leave feeling satisfied! Service is great too

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Balanced menu, excellent quality food. Menu boasts as good vegetarian (vegan) food as non vegetarian (meats). Try with their brown rice or normal white rice. Shrimps are worth a try. Ambience very good , staff smiling and service fast. There is a well stocked bar too.

1  Thank Ajay24
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

Lovely food and service. Great tiramisu and chocolate mousse.
Had a prime rib eye steak cooked to perfection. They have a huge wine selection and fully stocked bar.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

I went to this restaurant strictly because of your reviews. I got Pork Fried Rice ($9) & Broccoli Beef with plain fried rice ($15) & they were so quick with my order that I only had time to GLANCE at the menu. I brought it home & everyone had just eaten but they tasted it and ate nearly all of it. It was off the charts good. The amount of food was not massive but I still feel like I am gong to burst. My only regret is that I forgot to tip the hostess. I'll make it a point to tip her twice my next visit.

They use real BBQ pork in the pork fried rice. I didn't stay long enough to look around but this is a up-scale restaurant by the folks I saw eating. I felt a little out of place in my Dickies coveralls.

If you want to nit pic, the veggies were a bit soggy but the sauce was so good, you didn't care. I will probably return next week for more and bring people with me.

1  Thank jdalerose1
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Tastefully decorated, spacious but intimate setting with a better than the usual menu of options. This is definitely not for the lunch special or buffet crowd. Cuisine is the goal and for the most part achieved. Attentive service that leaves you alone to linger - and makes you realize how much you get rushed out in other places. Pear/spicy tuna roll fresh and accompanied by fruity dipping sauce. Shrimp and pork pot stickers had a nice flat top crunch to the outside and likely a meal for some - definitely big enough to share. Miso soup a large serving and not too salty. Hot pot wasn't in a lunch portion size but enough for dinner take home too. Scallops and scallions came in a delicious tangy and spicy brown sauce. Green tea topped off before i had to ask. Lots of beer/wine/cocktails to complement what is likely a nice dinner evening out. Busy/full at lunch - and food and setting brings you back. On the pricier side - especially if you have appetizers that are dinner menu priced and don't opt for the lunch menu specials which are very reasonable and come with soup or salad and egg roll.

1  Thank bkskye