“Terrific dinner”

Sea Breeze Fish Market & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Sea Breeze Fish Market & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 925 Restaurants in Plano
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The service was terrific, the food was delicious, the atmosphere was nice, and the fish market had a nice selection to choose from.
We love this place for fresh seafood, considering we are so far inland.

1  Thank HappyCouple301

Reviewed March 2, 2014

My first ever experience of food in Texas was at Sea Breeze and boy was it good! I'm not really a huge fan of seafood but I would love to try the fish at Sea Breeze too.

I got the grilled Salmon burger and it was very nice, one of the best fish dishes I have had in my entire life.

The restaurant itself has a nice bright setting and feel to it and the staff were excellent.

Highly recommend it and if I am ever back in Texas I will make sure to visit again, great experience.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

This was our first time at Sea Breeze. We got there at 7pm on a Friday night and were worried about the fact that they didn't take reservations. However, this was not an issue. They were crowded and we did have to wait about 20 minutes but were able to find a seat at the bar. The bartender was so nice and recommended some great drinks. Right after we enjoyed our first delicious round of drinks our table was ready. Our server was so friendly and also was good at recommending some great items. We started out with the smoked salmon appetizer. Wow, what a value and it was so fresh and delicious. The people in our party of four had the baked crabmeat stuffed shrimp, Cioppino soup, Fried sampler, and the Taste of New England. All were very good. My husband said he's had better Cioppino but still one of the better by far. The other three were amazing. I would definitely recommend the Taste of New England as it gives you a little of everything, which includes amazing clam chowder and a delicious half of a lobster roll just to name a few. We were stuffed after the app and dinner that we didn't attempt dessert but I'm sure it would have been amazing. We would definitely come back here!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We have been to Sea Breeze about six times over the last year. Each one has been very good. This time, I had Grouper and thought it was done well. Instead of Blackened, I got it Simply Grilled and it was perfect. My wife always gets a fish sandwich and upgrades to the best mild white fish they have for the day, this time the grouper. She enjoyed it as well. This is a great location north of Dallas for good grilled seafood (no fried!!) as it serves as a fish market as well. The prices are a little on the high side but the quality of the fish and the portions are fair. You know you get a fresh cut of fish when the chef calls out to the market to cut a filet of your choice to cook. We will certainly go back.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

My husband and I were looking for a place to have seafood and were glad we found Sea Breeze. I enjoyed a nicely prepared sole over brussel sprouts and my husband had the best bouillabaisse he has ever had. We will go back on our next trip to Plano.