“Tasty Seafood Spot” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sea Breeze Fish Market & Grill

Sea Breeze Fish Market & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Sea Breeze Fish Market & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #61 of 865 Restaurants in Plano
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Families with children
McKinney, Texas
“Tasty Seafood Spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

A little pricey, but you don't find much seafood in Plano that's this good. Interesting menu, good service.

Visited April 2013

Frisco, Texas
“Great food, Excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

Tried new restaurant with the family today. We decided on fish so we tried this place. I had the Crab and Cracker stuffed shrimp. It was GREAT! Wife had trout, blackend. It was good too. We will be back because of the food of course, but our server Richard was awesome as well. Nothing is worse than having great food and poor service. Great jobs to the chefs and Richard.

• Visited April 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Great local place with fresh, fresh fish”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

Were were looking for a local place, near home, that had good fish. it wasn't just good, it was great.

The interior is modern and minimal. The tables are pretty close together. Along one side is a long bar and the other is the fish case for take out fish and seafood. We sat near that which created a fishy ambiance -- not unpleasant but fragrant.

Our friends ordered fish sandwiches which they raved about. We started with the calamari which was crispy with a deliciously piquant sauce. My husband and I split the mixed grilled plate -- everything on it was cooked perfectly and they split in the kitchen including the half lobster which made a fan out of me. Nice wine list -- very good service as well.

The bonus was that they had a really terrific band that started up just as we finished dinner. What a fun place! Now I want to come back to buy fresh, never frozen fish to cook at home.

• Visited March 2013
Plano, Texas
“Overpriced and Underwhelmed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

My shrimp salad was okay. But for the price, it should've been better. Sea Scallops at $20+ just doen't fit the atmosphere of this strip mall, sparsely decorated restaurant. Just a total mismatch.

Visited March 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Clean food, perfect service, we'll be back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

The best looking thing I saw during our dinner here was my husband's Lobster roll. Judging by the speed in which he devoured it (quite unusual for him), I am assuming it was delicious. I didn't even get a taste! Next time. I ordered the 5 shrimp cocktail and it was perfect. I also had the chicken over a green salad and it was divine, not drenched in dressing although next time I will order the dressing on the side as it was a little more dressed than I prefer. Another at our table had the fried Shrimp and it looked really nice as did the rice it came with. The wine list is totally doable. I would like to see them add some atmosphere somehow but we'll be back no matter what!

• Visited April 2013